9

Pandora's POV
After hours of painfully pushing four kids from my vagina. Eh. It was worth it.

My oldest son, Phoenix, my second oldest son, Leo, my third oldest son, Nash, and then my baby girl who is the youngest, Eclipse.

I smiled down at the four babies who were on me. Two of which in my arms while the other two laid on and in between my legs.

Weston had to leave again of course. I really don't care though. Probably gang shit. The nurses came in and took my babies to give them a bath. They told me to get some rest. I did as told.

————::::::::::————
When I woke up later I realized I slept the rest of the day.

Weston- doc said you could be discharged as medical anatomy has improved so he gave you a drug so you could leave sooner.

I nodded and got up. Very little soreness in between my legs. I threw on my clothes not caring I was butt naked in front of Weston.

Weston- your sexy.

I rolled my eyes. He seemed to realize I wasn't clearly happy with him. I was soon pulled into his chest.

Weston- what's wrong. Baby, what did I do.

Me- what really happened yesterday

He looked taken back and anger filled his eyes.

Weston- what. Do you not trust me?
He said angrily

I pulled away from him standing my ground

Me- you wouldn't understand. You weren't the one who walked in finding there boyfriend fucking some blonde whore.
I snapped

Asta was watching

Weston- what the hell us wrong with you Pandora. Get your shit together.

Me- shut the fuck up

Weston- fuck you.

Me- you've already did that
I shot back

Asta snickered

Weston- just get the hell out of my house.

I was a little taken back but I kept it covered as he studied my features. My eyes going tj there normal cold, hard look.

Me- that I can do if you want me to. But, once I'm out those doors. There's no way in hell I'm coming back. So, you still want me to go.

Weston studied me more.

Weston- yes.
He said smugly

I shrugged and walked out of the room quickly towards where my kids are and I took them. I ran to my Lamborghini and sped off. Tears blurred my vision.

I did hear him before I left. I heard him say "PANDORA" at the top of his lungs. He sounded so pained but he did this to himself.

I drove and drove until I reached the airport and soon I was going to London.
End of POV

Weston's POV
I realized what I said when she left. My mother stood in the doorway staring at me. I ran to the nursery but the babies weren't there.

I then ran out the front door seeing her retreating Lamborghini

Me- PANDORA
I screamed

I sounded so pained. There was no trace of anger in it. Just pain and regret.

I dropped to the ground and stared at the gate. Hoping she will pull back in. Easton sat beside me.

Easton- she'll be back.
He said reassuringly