6

(A/N: the beginning of this chapter is a smut scene. If you don't want to read about it skip down to where it says the next morning in bold. Thx)

Pandora's POV
I looked at him and he was staring at me. His eyes darkened with lust. I backed up and the back of my knees hit the bed. He stalked towards me and gently shoved me down making me lay down. He threw my legs onto the bed. He was soon hovering above me.

Me- Weston, I-

I moaned out as he sucked on my sweet spot on my neck. I felt him smirk against my skin. He took my shirt off leaving me in a red lace bra.He trailed his hands down my sides as if they are memorizing every curve and line of my body.
I tried to move to take over but he pinned my wrists above my head while he sucked on my neck and chest area. I moaned out again as he went back to my sweet spot.

He pulled back and pulled my pants off leaving me in my red lace thongs. Damn. I chose the wrong day because this just made him more aroused. He quickly pulled his shirt and pants off and was hovering above me looking at me in the eyes.

Weston- do you want to do this.

Well now I do. You aroused me. Just wait Weston. You have it coming. I nodded.

Weston- I need to hear it from you baby.

He said as he trailed his hands up my sides again making me shiver from his touch.

Me- yes
I said softly

His eyes darkened more. Soft is the worst part of a heated make out session. He got down to my ear and nibbled on the top of it slightly.

Weston- god. I was going to be gentle but now. I'm going to fuck your senseless
He whispered huskily

He's my first. This is going to be quite painful. He pulled off his underwear. His member is fucking huge. I looked away. He got back up and smashed his lips into mine. I kissed back. He pushed himself onto me more. He licked my bottom lip causing me to moan into the kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch. As his tongue explored my mouth his arms wrapped around my figure and he unclasped my bra. He threw it across the room and then pulled back. He ripped off my underwear. Like legit ripped. Meaning that they are no longer a use. Well my thong. That was my favorite thong.

He was soon on bottom and I straddled him. My hair is probably such a mess. Damn you Weston. I rubbed my hands up his chest as I leaned in and placed my lips on his. He kissed back and moaned into the kiss as my hands were running up and down his chest. I licked his bottom lip roughly but slow.

He groaned from that and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. His tongue and mine were fighting for dominance and I won. I let my tongue explore his mouth while my hands traveled dangerously low of his figure. I pulled away and started to kiss down his neck and then his chest. My hands going lower but he grabbed them before they could go any lower and I was soon on bottom with my hands pinned above my head. He sores my legs apart and started to push his large friend inside my va-jj.

I moaned and he pushed himself into me harder causing me to wince in pain. Then he pushed himself harder and I gripped the bed sheets. Then harder and I arched my back. He pushed me back down saying I need to stay still. I could only nod. He went back to slowly pushing his member inside me causing me to moan. Once he finished inserting his large friend that is about 17 inches. It's long.

He started thrusting slowly. Then he picked up speed. I moaned out loudly as he went faster. He groaned and went faster and faster. I felt a type of I don't even know how to describe it but it caused me to moan. He smirked.

I realized that he cummed. Inside of me.

It hurt at first but the pain slowly went away. I turned my head to the left and saw that it was 9pm and we have been at this for about an hour.

The Next Morning
I woke up slowly and saw that Weston was already staring at me. I raised my eye brows at him causing him to chuckle.

Weston- your so beautiful

He brushed some of my hair out of my face. I smiled. 

Me- and your handsome.

He smiled and leaned in. I did too and soon our lips met. That kiss was slow and passionate. We pulled away and he picked me up bridal style and walked to the bathroom. He turned the water on and sat me down. I cling onto him as I can barely stand without falling.

He clearly realized because he sat down pulling me down with him. I was on his lap and the water was spraying down near my area. I leaned my head back and looked up at him. He looked down and met my eyes. He smiled and so did I.

He's changed me for the better. God. What is he doing to me?

After our shower I got dressed in an outfit to hide the love bites the over my chest and neck.

I curled my hair and then I set out through the house because I was bored

I curled my hair and then I set out through the house because I was bored. I saw Charlie and Charles in the living room with there dream girl on there lap. Eww.

I walked through the kitchen to the backyard and sat down watching Paul and Phoebe play in the pool. My mom say next to me.

Mom- I didn't see you long last night
She whined

Me- I know. I'm sorry.

Weston was watching me from the window from our room.

Mom- so do I have any grand babies yet
She whispered

I went wide eyed and sat up and snapped my head to her direction.

Me- MOM
I yelled

She chuckled. I leaned back and hugged crossing my arms over my chest. Damn mom. Not ready yet.

Mom- I'm being honest.

I rolled my eyes.