4

Pandora's POV
I woke up my head against something hard and something heavy in my waist.

I slowly let my eyes open and adjust with the lighting in the room. I looked at my waist and saw arms wrapped around them. I looked up and it was Weston.

He was still asleep. I tried to get up, but he held onto me for dear life. His face was all scared and confused. He made sounds here and there.

He's having a nightmare. I decided to just stay in his arms as it's what is keeping him calm. I played with his fingers. He stirred a little.

Weston- you alright
He said huskily

His morning voice is hot.

Me- I'm fine. What about you? You seemed to be having a nightmare.

I looked away confused. I never ask people questions. Damn it. He broke down my walls.

When I said the part about him having a nightmare he tensed up. I turned around to be straddling him and I gently rubbed my hands on his shoulders down to his chest. He relaxed and calmed down.

Weston- my nightmare. It was about you. Your father kidnapped you back and hurt you. Badly.

I pulled him into a hug which surprised but he hugged back. I chuckled. He pulled back and looked at me with raised eye brows.

Me- don't be so surprised. Your the one that did this. Your the one who broke down my walls. I'm quite surprised. Maybe surprised as you or more.

He chuckled and started to rub circles on the exposed skin of my hip.

Weston- you know. It's alright to be happy. To show your true self.

Me- I know. I was always told that showing no emotion was good. When phoebes death was faked I was hurt and then when Paul left more of my crumbled away.

He nodded understandably. I went to get up but he continued to hold my waist.

Weston- the gang is going out. Your staying here with my twin uncles. Charlie and Charles. They are single. They have no kids. Alright. I'm just warning you as that subject is when there sensitive to.

Me- alright.

Weston leaned in and so did I. Soon our lips were together and moving in sync. After a moment we both slowly pulled back. I slowly opened his eyes and he was staring at me. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head in the crook of his neck.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and his arms wrapped around me. I didn't want this to stop. To be honest. That is a bit surprising.

We pulled away from the long hug. He looked at me with love and I was probably doing the same.

Me- when will you be back.
I asked pained

Look, if he breaks my walls and let my true feelings show then we'll. My lovey dovey feelings are going to come to the surface. And those feelings are for him. So it hurts me that he is leaving.

His eyes immediately went to a pained look when I sounded pained.

Weston- tonight. Late tonight. Probably after midnight.

I nodded sadly. He kissed my head for a moment and then he placed his forehead against me.

Weston- I love you Pandora.

Me- I love you to Wes.

He smiled at my nickname for him.

Weston- so can I call you P.