8

Pandora's POV
It's been five months since I've been back.

All my wounds are healed. From the whipping and the cutting. They are scarred but it's alright. Scars can show who you really are.

I'm nine months and two weeks pregnant. I've started to become worried as my quad squad isn't here yet. Yes. Quad squad.

Three boys and one girl. We have names and a nursery ready.

The nursery walls are white while the floor is black hardwood. Then everything else is either gold or silver. No judging.

I like to make homes. I went to the nursery again. This is where I come when I'm worried about my quad squad. Well. As pregnant.

Soon my mom, Asta, Paul, Phoebe, North, Star, and galaxy were in here looking excited. Sally, Axel, Weston, Easton, Charlie, Charles, Ashely, and Ashlyn trailing behind them with worried expressions.

Me- what's going on
I asked slowly

Mom- we are going to help you pop them babies out.

Me- no. No. No. Not happening
I said worried

Mom- they won't get hurt. To the trampoline

Me- ma. I'm not doing it.

Mom gave me the pointed store as did Asta.

Me- gosh. Women with those pointed looks.

I got quite the shocked rooms while Asta and my mom playfully glared at me. I shrugged with a smirk plastered on my face.

Mom- now. Let's go.

I groaned and continued sitting in the rocking chair.

Mom and Asta pulled me up and dragged me into the backyard.

I looked at the trampoline wide eyed. Last time I was on one of those was when I was eight. With Paul. My father kicked my off the trampoline and I was beaten after

Paul- uh maybe this wasn't the best idea

He said realizing me discomfort. Yet mom and Asta made me get onto the trampoline. They made me sit.

Me- no way. This is going to end up like that gang popcorn.

There was a few chuckled. As I went to get up Paul laid down across my lap

Me- damn you Paul.
End it POV

They started to jump up and down and Pandora face went wide eyed. Paul was up and jumping.

Paul, North, Star, Galaxy, Asta, and Pandora's mom we're all jumping. Then they stopped and helped Pandora up.

Asta- now. We will jump with you.

Pandora- what. Pssh no way. I gotta go.

They all started jumping. Pandora rolled her eyes before slightly jumping.

Pandora- I don't like this at all.

Asta- it will be a funny story to tell them when they are older.

Pandora- what. That there grandmas forced their mother onto a trampoline to put her in labor. I think the best way to find out you were in labor would be while walking.

Asta- nope. Trampolines.

Pandora groaned. They stopped and they all climbed off. Pandora felt slight tiny pains in her stomach.

Asta- now. Squats.

Everyone looked at Pandora amused. She was breathing sorta heavy. She put her hand up and sat down.

Pandora- hold up. Sure I'm a very outgoing person when not pregnant but I'm tired.

Asta- squat time.

Pandora- no way.

Asta pulled her up. Asta and the girls and Paul got into a standing position before squatting. Soon Pandora was too before going back to the trampoline. Then she stopped holding her stomach.

Pandora- I think that labor story is coming true.

Asta- my grand babies are coming
She squealed

Weston got on the trampoline and helped Pandora down.

Pandora- this should have been two weeks ago.

Everyone laughed. Weston helped Pandora to the infirmary.