11

Pandora's POV
I do love him. I looked up meeting Novas patient eyes

Weston- and yet. Your patient with her but not me.

Nova- she's scary. Your not. Your a big old softie. Anyway. She needs time to think. So.

Me- so. I might love him but doesn't change a damn thing.

Nova- very well does. Your feelings are mutual

Me- the hatred is.
I said sarcastically

She shot me a glare telling me to shut the fuck up.

Me- I'm being honest.

Weston- there's no hatred.

Cole- oh look at that-

Me- if your leaving take Weston with you.
I said deadly harsh

Everyone went wide eyed including Nova. It's rare to get her to go wide eyed. I stood up and walked towards my quadruplets room. They were playing with their toys.

Me- Kiddos. It's time for bed.
I said

I knew the peeps in the living room were eavesdropping .

Eclipse- but mommy
She whined

Me- no buts. It's past your bed time and you guys know you guys can't sleep in.

They nodded and got into their beds. I one by one tucked them and kissed there heads goodnight. I shut their light off and shut the door quietly. The four men were still sitting on my couch in my living room.

Nova was sitting on Easton's lap. He had his face nuzzled into her neck with his arms around her waist loosely

Nova- I ain't leaving you here. If I have to Ill leave Easton.

She said sadly. Easton's grip tightened and he let out a growl. Is he a wolf or something.

I sat down I. The chair and realized what I was wearing. Whatever. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me. I looked down at the floor while leaning over and my hands clasped together.

Can I live without him? I thought I could but I can't. I feel so empty. He made a mistake. Lashing out. He's already missed three years of their life's. Almost four.

Can I keep him away any longer? No. I can't. He loves me, he wants me, in his princess, his soulmate. I'm to bare his children which I'll gladly do. I've had his first floor children.

Nova- PANDORA.
She yelled

I flinched and looked up meeting not one but five pairs of worried eyes

Nova- I've been calling your name for twenty minutes

Me- zoned out.
I muttered

She nodded

Nova- you cant keep your- his- yours- you know what. Both of your kids. You can't keep them away from him.

I chuckled when she was confused. Easton bit his lip to hold in laughter.

Me- I know.

Axel- so. Can I meet my grand kids
He said excited

Cole- and their great uncle.

I nodded and smiled. I slowly got up and walked towards the door closet to the living room. Soon as I opened the door I was tackled into a hug. I laughed.

Me- what are you guys doing.

Eclipse- well. I missed you mommy.

Phoenix- I just followed as they are my little siblings.