12

Pandora's POV
I got all the kids tucked in their beds and walked out to my room. I was going to change. As soon as I stepped inside my room I was pinned to the wall.

My hands above my head. It was Weston. He quickly smashed his lips into mine. I kissed back. I pulled my hands away from his grip and wrapped them around his neck my hands eventually going through his hair. His hands cupped my ass. I pulled away breathless. He walked over and shut my door and locked it.

I sat down on my bed. I heard a knock.

Me- yes?

Then I heard nova.

Nova- Cole and Axel are in the guest rooms. The kiddos are asleep in their room. Easton is in mine.
She sang through the door

I chuckled. I've never really seen the side of Nova unless it was for the kids.

Me- thank you nova. No funny business with Easton.

I heard her chuckle.

Nova- no promises
She sang

I stared at my door with my jaw agape

Nova- good night Pandora
She sang once again

Me- good night
I sang back

I heard her do her little cheer. I smiled and then heard her retreating steps down the hall. I soon was laying on my back with Weston hovering above me looking down at me. His lips were soon on mine. I kissed back. His hands trailed up my sides and I allowed.

Before things gone to far I put my hands on his chest and gently pushed him away. He looked at me confused and pained.

Me- Weston. We can't.

Weston- why
He whined

Clearly he and his hormones are a bit out of...place.

Me- Weston. My walls aren't sound proofed like your houses.

Weston picked my up and threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the house. I'm so confused. I was soon in the back seat of the car.

Me- no. We are not having sex in a car.

He ran to the drivers side and he started driving. We soon arrived at a hotel. Jeez, his hormones must be bad. As soon as he got out he ran to my side and picked me up bridal style. He walked straight in and I realized this was the hotel I was in earlier.

We were both soon in a room. He locked the door and stalked towards me while I slowly backed up.

Weston....calm your hormones.

I felt my back hit the wall. His hands touched my bare skin and I felt my skin getting hot.

Damn hormones.

His hands slowly trailed up my sides underneath my shirt. I was becoming wet already. Damn you Weston.

His hands reached my bra under my shirt and he unclasped it and pulled it off me. Bad day for the strapless bras.

It was soon lying on the floor. I was pushed into the wall roughly. He ripped his shirt off along with his pants and then his underwear. God. He is that needy. What Evs.

I guess you can't judge the man who you ran away from for three years. Almost four.

I was soon butt naked in front of him. He trailed rough kissed down my neck to my collar bone and sucked on different spots of my collar bone.

I moaned out faintly. I felt his smirk against my skin. He lightly nipped my collar bone before trailing a line of kissed up my neck and down my jawline to my lips. He smashed his lips into mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth not even asking for entrance.

I knew this would happen. He needed me and I need him. I'm his princess. He's my king. I'm his soulmate and he's my soulmate. We are destined to be together. Through thick and thin.

He pulled away. Both of us already panting.

Weston- jump
He said huskily

I did as told. One of his hands held me up against the wall making sure while my arms are wrapped around his neck. My legs around his waist. He pushed himself into me more and I realized what was happening.

Before I could protest against this part as he didn't even have a condemn I moaned loudly.

He pushed his member inside me more. I moaned louder and placed my head on his shoulder and lightly nipped his shoulder making him groan approvingly.

Once his member was in me his body moved back and forth as he thrusted his member inside me. I moaned.

My back hitting the wall every few seconds.
End of POV

Weston's POV
She nipped my shoulder again and I thrusted fasted while groaning. What is she doing to me? I'm going to crazy. I'm afraid I'm going to hurt her. My hormones have built up the past three years.

She moaned again. I felt my member tighten while inside of her and soon the pressure was released. She moaned when I cummed inside her. I slowly pulled my member out and walked over to the bed and laid her down.

2 hours later
She walked out of the bathroom after ten minutes. Ten minutes ago we finally finished what I had started at the house.

She was dressed and she has one of my hoodies pulled over her body. I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the room. She looked tired.

I smirked. God. What am I going to do?

She leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked. I took my hand from hers and wrapped it around her small waist. I pulled her into my side more. We were soon at the car.

I helped her in the passenger side as she is very discombobulated. I buckled her in and pecked her lips before getting out and shutting her door. I walked to my side. I got in and drove to get some fast food. I got us a large fry to share and them both of us a large vanilla milkshake. Each of us had our own shake.

She doesn't like to share milkshakes for sure. As she claims they are her babies.

I gave her, hers and she smiled at me silently thanking me. I smiled and pecked her cheek telling her my welcome.

We both ate the fries in silent. She finished her milkshake and leaned her head out the open window. The wind carrying her hair in different directions. I smiled. We pulled up to her house.

She's coming home with me. Her mother didn't take her leave well. She couldn't look at me for the longest time. She beat the shit out of me. My mom left, but she came back last year. Well my dad found her.

She was happy when we found a clue about her. Phoebe was pissed with me and let me tell you. It's scary.

I walked to her side and picked her up bridal style. She leaned into my chest. I quietly walked in the house. Locking the door.

I brought her back to her room and laid her down. I took her shoes off. She rolled over to the left side giving me the right. I climbed into my side and she rolled over to come closer to me. She curled up into a ball and I wrapped my arm around her holding her protectively.
End of POV