5

Pandora's POV
After I trained for six hours I thought it was time to call it quits for tonight.

It was a bit after six pm. I walked upstairs and stripped out of my sweaty clothing and got in the shower and scrubbed my body to get rid of any sign of sweat.

Once I got out I got dressed in sweatpants and a baggy t shirt.

I walked back downstairs past the twins rooms. and yet you still hear moans.

Nasty's. As I reached the last step of the stairs the front door open and in walks everyone.

Weston- the gang stuff got finished earlier then expected. Wait. Where's Charlie and Charles

I bit my lip to hold back the laughter. Asta raised a brow at me.

Me - I may or may not have helped them find there forever girl.

Asta- did they

I nodded. Asta squealed while the others smiled.

Asta- I want to meet them.

She went to go upstairs but I grabbed her arm.

Me- they are doing the nasty. I wouldn't

I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a water from the fridge. Asta came in with axel trailing behind her.

Asta- so. Who's the girls.

Me- Ashley and Ashlyn.

Asta- how long have they been with each other

Me- six hours. And every time I passed there room...
I trailed off

Asta- for six hours
She said in disbelief

Axel- they are very energetic men.

He realized what he said while me and Asta fell to the floor in laughter. Axel was groaning from what he said. I heard the kitchen door open but I can't.

I started to laugh harder. Once I was under control I looked up. Asta was still laughing. I snickered from Axels comment

Axel- you both know I didn't mean it that way.

The entire gang peeps were in here now.

Me- they are very energetic men
I mimicked

I then fell to the floor in laughter again as Asta was laughing harder now. Tears were streaming down my face while my stomach hurt. I slowly sat up and wiped away the tears

Cole- May I ask what this is about.

Asta- me. Me me. Alright so Charlie and Charles are with the forever girl and they have been going at it for six hours. I was in a disbelief stage and Axel...

She snickered as did I.

Asta- said they are very energetic men

Everyone fell to the floor in laughter as well as me but I was picked up and soon the laughter wasn't heard anymore. I stopped laughing and wiped away the tears.

Weston was holding me bridal style. We soon were in our room.