10

Axel- you two better not being planning to brawl.

Weston- where are they Pandora
He sighed

I stayed silent planning my escape plan in my head. I kicked off my heels and sat in the chair closest to the door but not to close.

Weston- come on Pandora. I was barely apart of their lives. Only one day.
He said pained

Me- and who's fault is that
I snapped harshly

Rather harsh then expected as everyone in the room flinched.

Weston- and I'm sorry. I regret ever telling you to walk out that door. Every day for the past three years I have thought about going back and changing everything I said. I know that it would be hard to trust me after the bimbo.

Me- impressive speech.
I said bored

I crossed my legs and put my elbows on my leg. My fist underneath my chin as I stared emotionlessly at Weston who at beside his father, Axel, and his uncle, Cole. The three men stared at me. As if studying me. But, there's no point.

I'm a mystery.

Weston- what happened to you Pandora
He asked hurt

Cole and Axle went wide eyed.

Me- wanna know what happened.
I asked challengingly

He didn't respond. He only stared at me while his father and uncle stared wide eyed at me. I stood up. Slowly pacing back and forth.

Me- well. You see. After you told me to leave. I was quite broken. I showed no emotion that day. I hid it all so you wouldn't get a ride out of it. I was really hoping you changed your mind but...you didn't. You told me to leave. Rather smug if I must say. Anyway, after I left and was driving towards the gate I did hear your...pained call back. But, you told me to leave. I took my place and did my task. I was going to leave to America but...it's rather confusing there. So I went to London. For a few months after I left...I'm not even going to lie...I really hoped you would have found me around that time. When I still felt things...but here I am three years later. Single mom, with four three year olds, and broken. So broken I'm beyond repair. I've been emotionless and cold the past three years. I only show my feelings to my kids. Rarely to their aunt.
I said sickly sweet

He looked rather pained while Axel and Cole looked uncomfortable.

Me- now. I must get going. I got one have a worried friend at home and four kids who need some momma time.

I grabbed my heels and quickly made my way to the door. Weston grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Weston- dad. Cole. Your excuses to your rooms.

They left.

Me- asses
I muttered

I heard them chuckle. They shut the door. I ripped my arm out of his grip and quickly dashed to the door and ran down the father long hallway. Dead end. Cole, Axel, and Weston were all running down the hallway.

Not this time bitches. I jumped out the window. I landed on the ground rolling and soon was taking off running through the alleys and streets making sure they didn't find me. I took the tracker off he had tried to hide.

Me- nice try bitch
I muttered to myself.

I put my heels back on and walked through the alley. Nearing my home. I saw a black SUV there. Damn.

I walked through the front door. Nova had a gun in each hand among one at Cole and the other at Axel. Weston stood there. Watching emotionlessly. I passed them.