zero

"did you draw that boy again?" hyunjin asks, checking on the latest page felix had filled in his sketchbook.

felix nodded, smiling to himself by the thought of the cute boy who always sat accross from him, cutely waving and smiling everytime he arrived at the lirbrary to read the newest books.

"how does he never notice you drawing him? you literally stare into his soul everytime." the taller laughed, handing felix back his sketchbook.

"i don't know, he seems to be in a trance when he reads, it's cute tho, i can always see how concentrated he is and he has this cute pout whe-"

"okay, i get it, he's cute. but jisung is cuter." felix shaked his head, hyunjin had been having a crush on felix' seatmate for a while now, but he didn't have the balls to talk to him. but to hyunjin's defense, felix is the same towards the boy in the library.

he was lost in thoughts until his best friend grabbed his wrist, being worried about getting to late to class and complaining about not being able to see jisung for the 45 minutes they had to sit in that room with 20 other people.

-------

hello hello, welcome to my wonderful (ew) seunglix fanfic :D

this is going to be triggering bc i will force myself to update 2 books in one week so bare with me if i'm procrastinating-

( i have another plot that involves art, maybe i'll write about that too with another ship because yes, if you want a specific ship or even plot, feel free to tell me and i'll consider writing about it, i'll try my best to make you all happy ♡ take care )

anyways uh yeah bye ???