nine

"wake up kids!" woojin yelled, slamming two frying pans against eachother.

"why are you doing thiiiissss?" hyunjin groaned and rolled over chan and escaped under a table.

"i was just going to let you know that i have a date to attend so i'll be leaving early today."

"who the fuck goes on a date this early?" chan hissed at the sounds woojin was making.

"i do. now don't annoy minho bc he's now the only person i trust in here." the oldest put the pans away and walked out the door, leaving chan offended.

minho rushed into the living room, looking if everyone was there except for woojin.

"are yall still drunk or are you finally sober?"

felix whined when seungmin stood up to go to the bathroom.

"i'm sober" he then said and closed his eyes again, laying down.

hyunjin burped, but was sober as well.

chan... idk about chan, he was just staring at minho.

jisung, he's still drunk for sure.

"minhhooo~" chan cooed, grabbing onto said male's wrist.

"hmm?"

"hugg meeeee~"

minho slighty blushed, but then went in for a hug.

"GUYS" jisung barged in.

"what?" seungmin barked, coming back from the bathroom.

"I'M GAY" he yelled, pointing at hyunjin.

"AND IT'S HIS FAULT."

hyunjin was shocked but happy at what his crush had said.

the squirrel boy went up to hyunjin, grabbed his cheeks and slammed his own lips onto the other's lips, making everyone gasp and laugh.

then chan pulled minho even closer.

"and i'm minhomosexual" he pouted and held onto minho's waist, not planning on letting his heart throb go anytime soon.

"OOF" jisung slipped and fell onto the carpet, but then rolled back to his lovely crush hyunjin.

"yall are drunk as fuck" seungmin said and sat back on the couch, getting molested by felix.

minho nodded and looked down on chan who was desperatly clinging onto minho's waist.

jisung was harassing hyunjin, but tbh the taller didn't complain, he found it cute how jisung thought he was the dominate one.

felix wasn't intending no good, at the moment he was thinking about seungmin in one of his sweaters and no pants.

while hyunsung were making out under the table, chan wouldn't let go of minho and seunglix quietly sat on the couch.

"minhhhooo~ let's go on a date tomorrow~" chan sang, showing his dimpled and wide smile.

time skip to the next day bc idk what they b doing.

this time everyone of the group had a free period at the same time, which was also their last, so they were gathered in the library.

felix was drawing again, since he hadn't done that for about 2-3 days.

while the friends were talking, excluding jeongin and woojin, chan would occasionally look at the door, as he was waiting for someone.

"whatcha doing?" jisung asked, following the older's gaze.

"waiting until someone comes in i haven't seen for a while." he replied, smiling brightly when a tall male walked in.

minho pouted when the oldest ran toward the unknown male and hugged him.

"a lIttLe jEalOusY~" jisung sang, doing the hand moves to the song.

"ugh shut the fuck up will you" minho hit the back of the younger's head, making everyone else chuckle.

felix was caught completely off guard by seungmin's cute giggle, he just wanted to pinch his cheeks and tell him how cute he was, but that would be awkward for the both of them.

so he focused on drawing the only person in his heart.

when nobody payed attention, he scribbled the word "i love you" next to the drawing and closed his sketchbook, quickly letting it slide back into his bag.

he loved the younger so much, but didn't know to confess or if he should confess at all due to the short time they've known eachother.

he wasn't even sure if he had feelings for him, he never had a crush before, let alone being in a relationship.