fifteen

"are we going to drink tonight?" felix asked as he slurped his noodles. the 8 boys were sitting in the restaurant, eating their food.

"you know how stressed woojin, seungmin and i were the last time you guys were full" minho said and put his fork down to drink something.

"you guys drank without me?" changbin pouted.

"if you were there i'd probably have gotten so drunk i'd beat you with a shovel" seungmin said while chewing.

"well then don't drink"

"are you trying to fucking test me seo changbin?"

"stop speaking inFORMALLY TO ME"

"try me bitch"

chan cleared his throat. "stop fighting we came here to eat not to murder- sEUNGMIN PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN-"

felix flinched at the sudden movements and noises everyone was making to get the knife away from seungmin.

the aussie quickly grabbed the younger's shoulders while the others held his arms and grabbed the knife.

"ONE DINNER. ONE. FUCKING. DINNER." minho loudly said hitting the table.

everyone looked at them strangely as they yelled and screamed in panic, the employees too scared to say something since you don't see 8 boys screaming and threatening eachother with knives everyday.

"okay everyone calm down, we're just here to eat, we can murder eachother later." everyone seemed to calm down a bit after 5 minutes and all the other people whispering things.

"i'm going to whoop all of your asses after this" minho massaged his temples.

"what if i'm into that" seungmin said with crossed arms, glaring.

"okay first of all what the fu-"

[ lmao time skip JSJSSJ SHUT UP OK ]

as soon as they arrived at minho's house, seungmin charged at changbin, tackling him to the ground and sitting on his back with the older's arms behind his back.

"since when is seungmin able to do- THAT ?" hyunjin questioned, shocked by the sudden change of behaviour.

"seungmin went to do martial arts just to beat changbin. they've known eachother longer than us, they basically grew up together but they're like tom and jerry just changbin is a weakling and can't do shit against seungmin almost murdering him all the time." jeongin explained and tried to get seungmin off his boyfriend.

"DIE YOU LOSER" seungmin screamed as he wildly kicked his legs towards the older who was quickly crawling away as seungmin got dragged off of him.

"LEE COLLECT YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND"

felix suddenly picked up seungmin and walked into the living room.

"LET ME GO" seungmin wailed his hands around furiously, but felix wouldn't let him go.

"baby calm down, changbin is literally just breathing" the older chuckled and held his boyfriend thight.

seungmin's breathing seemed to calm and he wasn't punching his surroundings anymore.

"wow he actually calmed him down"

"so" jisung clapped his hands "where's the beer?" jeongin sighed and plopped down next to seunglix on the couch.

minho took chan into the kitchen, leaving the rest in the living room.

felix went through his gallery which consisted mostly of his drawings pf seungmin and pictures he took of seungmin.

"wow you're really in love aren't you" hyunjin laughed as he took a peek.

seungmin giggled and hid in the crook of the aussie's neck.

"we basically pissed eachother's diapers and he never was like that to me" changbin points at the scene and furrows his eyebrows.

"hyung... that's weird" jeongin mocked and continued to look at felix' camera roll.

"because you're a fucking loser, even i can agree to that" minho walked into the living room along with chan, bringing the bottles and setting them down on the table, chan handed everyone a drink except jeongin, he got orange juice, and sat down with minho on his lap who turned on the tv.

"if yall go crazy again i will make seungmin cut off your toes." minho finally said while switching channels.

"seungmin would do that even if we weren't drunk." hyunjin said, sipping on his drink.

jisung chugged a whole bottle.

"ah shit"

"here we go again"

changbin quickly left jisung's side, joining seunglix, banginho and jeongin on the couch. hyunjin was sitting on the floor, taking loud sips and judging jisung.

"whose turn is it to take care of jisung now?" chan asked.

"i'm for jeongin"

"me too"

"me three"

"me four"

"me fi-"

jeongin rubbed his temples. "okay okay!"

"reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood and hallucinating." the squirrel looking boy said in a monotone voice, turning around a chair and sitting down.

"neil armstrong was the first human on the moon right? but neil a is backwards alien, so does that mean that he sent him TO the moon or BACK to the moon???"

"jisung shut the fuck up" seungmin took off his slipper and threw it into the older's direction and hit his face.

"felix" minho spoke up.

"hm?"

"a lot of people seemed to know about you drawing skills, has anyone ever offered you a scolarship at a school or something?"

"not yet, but my biggest dream used to be to get accepted at kq. it's an art school for multiple talents such as singing, dancing, art and such. my mom sent them videos of me dancing and pictures of my art recently, but i'm doubting if i should go, they probably won't accept me anyways but eh."

seungmin looked up. "why would you doubt going?"

"it's far away from here and i don't want to leave you seungmin. i love you too much to leave you."