one

felix was in the library, ready for his cute muse to arrive and get lost in a maze of words, so called books. he had all his utensils ready, he only needed the cute boy to arrive.

and there he was. tall, slim body, messy hair and circular glasses, felix' ideal type to be honest. he waddled towards the table he always sat at and plopped down, but not across from felix, no. right next to him.

felix' heart did backflips. "hi!" the cute boy shyly waved and smiled, getting out a book from his bag with shaky hands. "i thought i'd sit next to you from now on, since we've never really talked and basically sit across from eachother everyday." his smile made felix a blushing mess.

"t-that's cool- and h-hi." he stammered back, mentally slapping himself for being such an idiot. "oh, i'm seungmin by the way, i'm pleased to meet you!" by now, his smile was brighter than the sun, felix swore he saw angel sent from the lord himself.

"my name's f-felix."

"that's a cute name!"

"not as cute as you..." felix whispered, fidgeting with his pencil. "pardon?" seungmin tilted his head, he didn't get what felix said. "o-oh nothing- also, i h-have a question."

"w-would it be w-weird if i said that i-i've been drawing you.... a-alot?" his voice was shaky and worried, what if that would scare him away? what if seungmin thought that felix was a creep? "no, not at all! can i see the drawings?" seungmin clapped his hands excitedly, but not too loud, they're in a library and he respects the books.

"oh- of course." felix gave seungmin his sketchbook, who then carefully turned every page, admiring every sketch felix had made of him, you see, felix bought a new sketchbook that he started to fill with seungmin's face only. he didn't dare to ruin his masterpieces by drawing something not seungmin related.

"you're such a talented artist felix! they're stunning!" seungmin was shocked and fascinated at the same time, there was a drawing for every day that seungmin sat across from felix, but he never had any other perspective than the front, because they only sat on the other sides of the tables, never next to eachother.

"since i've never drawn your profile.. m-may i?" felix asked in a quiet tone, not being brave enough to look into seungmin's beautiful brown eyes. "yes, yes you may" there it was again, seungmin's incredibly adorable smile.

"t-thank you! you c-can just read your book a-as always." felix explained, getting ready to draw his crush. seungmin nodded cutely, adjusting his glasses and opening his book. as soon as he laid his eyes on the letters, he was in a trance. that was felix' signal for him to draw the cute male.

his pencil started walking on the paper, as if the pencil told felix' hand where to go next. seungmin and felix enjoyed eachother's company and felix soon had seungmin's profile perfectly drawn onto the paper. it looked exactly like seungmin, just in black and white. now he waited for seungmin to snap back into reality.

after a few minutes of felix just admiring the taller, seungmin let out a small sigh and slightly smiled, before closing his book. he blinked a few times, then looked at felix. the older showed him the drawing with a smile on his face. finally he could show him without being worried that it would be weird to draw a stranger.

"woah, that's amazing!" seungmin giggled, resting his head on felix' shoulder. they stayed like this for a bit, just talking and having a wonderful time, until the time came and they had to go seperate ways for the day. "it was fun finally getting to know you, felix! see you tomorrow!"

"see you.."

they both went in for a hug, then seungmin happily skipped home and left a content felix looking after him with a smile.

---
fuck you i'm soft

this is a boring chapter but deal with it