three

classes were over and guess what? felix and seungmin were on their way to the library, hand in hand. everyone looked at them and a few started whispering. seunglix couldn't care less.

as soon as they arrived at the library, they saw a shorter male walking in, he had a very sharp jawline.

"is it okay if i tutor today? i can do it on another day too i just-" seungmin interrupted felix, "it's okay felix, i can just wait until you're done!" seungmin happily sat down on his spot, felix plopping down next to the cute boy.

a few minutes later, the sharp-jawed male walked towards their table. "hi changbin hyung!" felix greeted the male that sat down across from him and seungmin, smiling.

"hi felix." changbin smiled back, getting out his math stuff. "okay so let's start" the freckled male clapped his hands and took out paper and pens.

seungmin whipped out a book and started to read. by the time that flew by, seungmin happened to notice how much fun changbin and felix were having, laughing and joking around. felix even stood up and went to sit down next to changbin, because he couldn't get a problem right.

he was jealous. jealous and furious. he wanted to say something so bad but he know he couldn't because he had no right to do that. he wasn't even dating felix, so what could he possibly do?

felix and changbin were almost done, when felix tapped on seungmin's shoulder, "minnie, is it okay if i go home with changbin? he still needs some help with 2 problems and our lesson is almost over." he said, upsetting seungmin.

"yeah.. i-it's fine" the younger replied with a sad smile, eyes tearing up. he quickly yeeted the tears out of his eyes and packed his bag, rapidly swIngiNg it onto his back and speed-walking out of the library.

seungmin heard felix call his name, but he ignored it and continued walking down the hall, aCciDentAllY bumping into his best friend, han jisung.

"minmin are you okay? what happened? who do i need to fight???" jisung pulled seungmin into a hug, rubbing his back and furiously looking around, trying to guess who made his son sad.

"WAS IS THAT BOY YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT? ISTG I'LL CUT OFF HIS DICK AND GIVE IT TO A CHINESE HOMELESS PERSON'S DOG." jisung's face was getting red from all the anger, he looked like "him" from powerpuff girls.

a panting and sweating felix suddenly stood in front of them, swooshing through his sweaty hair. jisung immediatly let seungmin go and stood in front of him, getting into a karate pose and glaring at felix, who was joined by a heavily breathing changbin.

"i- what?" changbin was confused, scanning jisung as he was swaying in front of them, ready to slap a bitch. hyunjin was watching the scene from the other side of the hallways, face palming and questioning why he had a crush on jisung, who was hissing at changbin and felix.

ba beetch