twenty - two

felix and seungmin were holding hands, walking down the empty streets at night. they came back from the beach house the day before and were just enjoying a walk together.

they were at a café an hour ago, felix was per usually drawing his lover and telling him how beautiful he is.

the sudden sound of crying interrupted the two. it sounded like a baby, they stood still for a few moments and didn't move, trying to figure out where the sound came from.

"o-over there" seungmin pointed into an alleyway. felix stepped in front of seungmin who was curiously peeking over his shoulder. the crying became louder the closer they came.

"i-is that a kid?" as soon as the little boy saw seungmin behind felix, he jolted up and jumped into his arms.

"hey hey- why are you alone here?" the tall male asked, stroking the boy's hair.

"my m-mommy d-didn't want me anymore a-and threw me here"

"okay what the holy christ whomst throws their child into a dark and dirty alleyway at like 10pm?!" felix gritted his teeth.

the child got scared of felix' deep voice, causing him to hide in the crook of seungmin's neck.

"don't worry, he won't hurt you. felix- let's bring him home"

the older nodded and smiled at the little boy. his gaze softened and he returned the smile.

"so what's your name?" felix asked, placing a bowl of ramen in front of the boy.

"park h-hyunwoo." he said, hesitantly taking the chopsticks after seungmin nodded at him.

"well, i'm felix and this is my boyfriend seungmin."

"two boys can love eachother? mommy always said if i love a boy i'm a sinner"

"what? of course you can love a boy! you can even love a couch for chan's sake!" seungmin interrupted.

"so m-mommy lied?" the boy was on the verge of tears, quickly being scooped up by seungmin.

"it's okay, some mommies just can't be a good mommy."

"c-can you be a good mommy seungminnie?"

seungmin's face flushed at the question and felix smiled sheepishly. "yes he can, he's the best mommy on the whole world!"

hyunwoo's face lit up and he hugged the tallest thightly.

"can we even let him stay here?" seungmin asked, turning to his boyfriend with the child in his arms.

"i don't know, but it's really late. how about you two go to sleep and i will handle everything, okay ?" felix hugged both of them, kissing seungmin on the lips and hyunwoo on the forehead.

"but go to sleep right after that, okay?"

"i will, i will." the aussie smiled as the two males went upstairs.

felix woke up first, he had his arm under seungmin's head and his back was facing him. hyunwoo laid in his boyfriend's arms.

the oldest smiled at the scene and carefully removed his arm. he had talked to some people yesterday, they knew who hyunwoo was.

hyunwoo ran away from home multiple times and was found by the police until his mother gave up and threw him out.

they were already trying to find a foster family for him to live with but they couldn't find him. but seunglix found them instead and the lady happily let the small boy live with them, meaning happiness for hyunwoo and less stress to find someone for the lady.

felix felt the need to draw the scene he was seeing, so he stomped towards the desk next to the bed and grabbed his sketchbook he let seungmin decorate. it was plastered in cute animal and heart stickers with a small cactus in the corner.

grabbing a pen and opening the book, felix immeditaly began to sketch rough outlines of the figures, then adding more and more details.

the two did not seem to wake up, so he had a internal debate and chose to color it as well. since he wasn't a big fan of markers, but had them anyways (a/n: me) he used colored pencils instead. (a/n: i always do black and white)

a few minutes into coloring, he heard shuffles from the bed. hyunwoo had woken up and was rubbing his eyes.

he yawned cutely and felix cooed at him. "what are you doing fee fee?" the young boy hopped off the bed without wakimg seungmin up, waddling over to where felix was sitting.

the teen picked up hyunwoo and sat him on his lap so he could see what he was doing.

"is that a photograph?" he asked, looking at the drawing. "no, i drew this" felix chuckled and kissed the boy's head.

"do you want to stay with us, hyunwoo?" he then asked. hyunwoo didn't hesitate and nodded his head quickly. "will seungminnie be my mommy then?" he looked over to the peacefully sleeping boy.

"yes, yes he will" the older answered. "should we wake him up?"

"you wake him up!" the kid jumped off of felix' lap and dragged him towards the bed. "how do you want me to wake him up?"

"kisses? i heard you kiss someone when you love them! seungminnie should be woken up with love!" hyunwoo tugged on felix' sweatpants and pointed at the sleeping boy who was quietly snoring to himself.

felix chuckled to himself and placed hyunwoo on the bed. he hovered over seungmin and repeatedly kissed him all over the face. forehead, cheeks, lips, nose, eyes, ears and neck. the younger male started giggling and turned away from his boyfriend, letting out demonic screeches.

"FELIX"

"SEUNGMIN"

"hyunwoo! uwu"