five

seungmin and jisung made their way to school. they didn't wait for felix and someone called chris, who usually go the same way as them, just on the other side of the street.

they were holding hands because they've been doing that since they were little kiddos, everytime they'd walk somewhere they hold hands, i guess you could call that an old habit.

"hey guys!" a high pitched voice greeted them in the hallways as soon as they stepped into the building. "hi innie~" jisung cooed, squishing the younger's cheeks.

jisung went back to holding seungmin's hand.

"how was canada?" seungmin asked jeongin, who came back from an exchange to canada the day before.

"it was amazing! i'm actually waiting for mark hyung to come out of the bathroom-"

"innie?" an unknown voice said, catching the youngest's attention.

"markie hyung!" jeongin cheered, jumping a little.

mark was the exchange student from canada, jeongin brought him to korea.

he really liked it in korea, he's even half korean so he knows how to communicate.

his parents had been missing korea a lot, so they were discussing on wether moving back or not.

"this is seungminnie hyung and this jisungie hyung!" the red haired boy happily said, pointing to said males.

"hi, i'm mark, nice to meet you" the canadian boy bowed a little and smiled at the two.

"nice to meet you too" jisung said, copying his actions.

suddenly they heard a loud thud and looked to their right.

someone slammed the door to the dance room shut. it was lee minho.

minho was a hearthrob, i mean, he still fucking is for sure. that's a fact ladies and gentlemen.

he spent a lot of time around seungmin and his friends.

minho spotted seungmin, jisung, jeongin and mark, so he started to walk towards them.

"that was an accident i swear" minho said as everyone looked at him in confusion.

"you need to control your strenght hyung, you'll break our bones one day-"

minho interrupted him.

"anyways, i want to hold minnie's hand now so fuck off han" he seperated their hands and was now the one holding the hand of the cute boy with glasses.

"jeongin, we have to go to class." mark poked jeongin's cheeks.

"oh yeah! see you guys in the cafeteria~"

the trio could see jeongin happily skipping after mark, while mark was just giggling a bit.

minho then cleared his throat, "so how's the felix situation going?"

"i got jealous so i got up and left, he followed but i wanted to leave so jisung and i went home." seungmin quietly explained, adjusting his glasses.

minho gave out a small "aha" and continued walking to their next class.

they heard a lot of coughing from behind them, so they turned around.

chris and felix were running late for class so they ran as fast as they could.

"let's keep walking" jisung exclaimed, grabbing minho who was holding onto seungmin and pulled them to the class, leaving the australian boys behind.

they were having maths. jisung struggled with the first problem, while seungmin and minho were almost done.

"stop being so fast i'm literally dying" jisung whispered, giving out small whimpers.

the two mins both sighed and decided to help their friend, who seemed to be not so good when it comes to math.

" minnniieeee~! " someone cutely sang when the class was over and seungmin stepped out on the hallways with his friends.

"yes?"

"who's that guy jeongin has been walking around with~?"

"that's mark, he's from canada. do you have interest in him?" seungmin tilted his head.

jaemin huffed, "can't i make new friends?" he pouted.

"oof, we can get his number for you" jisung winked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"okay~" jaemin smooched seungmin's cheek and left for his class.

"why does he only show affection towards you ???" minho scratched his head.

"maybe because he likes me more than you two."

"hmph, anyways, i have to go back to dance class, see you!" minho started running back, followed by a few stares from girls.

"i have physics now" jisung frowned.

"my korean class is dismissing, so i'll wait for you in the library."

seungmin entered the library and went to his usual spot.

not the one next to felix, the one across from felix.

he wasn't there anyways so why sit there?

he whipped out a book and started reading.

seungmin didn't notice that one of felix' friends just had entered the library and was walking in his direction.

"excuse me, are you kim seungmin?" the male asked.

seungmin jumped at the sudden question and turned into his direction.

"y-yeah, why?"

"felix told me to ask you to be here at the usual time because he wants to apologise."

"oh uh, okay."

"my name's chris by the way."

"where is chris?" felix was impatiently walking around.

"i don't know, probably still in the library, his english class is dismissing so i wouldn't be surprised." hyunjin gasped, continuing to run the lap.

"yeah but he said he'd be outside when he's done talking to seungmin!" felix catched up with hyunjin.

"maybe they're still talking?"

"hEy gUyS!"

"chris where were you?!"

"i was talking to seungmin! he's cute!"

felix glared at chris.

"chill mate! you know i like someone else, but seungmin said he'll be there!" he spoke in english.