twelve

felix and seungmin quickly got used to their new surroundings. keita had his own little corner to himself and seunglix shared a room and bed.

it was morning and seungmin was still sleeping, the older wasn't. he held the taller in his arms, running his hand through the other male's hair.

"i love you so much.." the australian boy whispered in his raspy and deep morning voice.

as if seungmin heard it, he started to smile and snuggle closer to felix, making said male chuckle at the cuteness of his boyfriend.

"you're awake aren't you baby" the older giggled and kissed seungmin's forehead multiple times.

"hmm~" seungmin hid his face in felix' chest.

"baabbyyy do you want me to make your favorite pancakes? or do you want french toast with eggs? cornflakes?"

"i want pancakeeesss sweetie~"

felix blushed at the nickname his baby gave him, but he quickly got used to it.

"okay baby~ i'll go make them now okay? rest a bit more until they're done" the older cooed and kissed seungmin. it was a soft and passionate kiss.

but felix then pulled away and walked off, leaving a whimpering seungmin in bed.

seungmin grabbed his phone and went on instagram.

he got a notifcation. he had gotten a message.

j.jeffrey

> seungmin ?

> is that you ?

seungmin got curious, the name jeffrey was very familiar to him.

he checked the person's account.

"jaehyun hyung?" he whispered in shock, quickly going back to the messages.

k.minnie

> OH MY GOD JAEHYUN HYUNG

> HOW DID YOU FIND ME

> I THOUGHT YOU GOT LOST IN THE OCEAN

j.jeffrey

> FIRST OF ALL

> HOW DARE YOU

> SECOND OF ALL

> THE ONLY THINGS I GET LOST IN ARE TAEYONG'S EYES

> AND THIRD OF ALL

> I CAME BACK FROM CALI AND SAW JAE

> HE GAVE ME YOUR NUMBER CHILD

> ALSO JUNGWOO MISSES WOOJIN REALLY BADLY SO

> YEAH

k.minnie

> if u don't come and visit me rn i will destroy your blood line

j.jeffrey

> I'M COMING WITH YOUR DAD MY CHILD

seungmin excitedly put his phone away. felix came into the room right after and held his arms out for the messy haired boy.

"food is readyyy~" the older cooed in his deep and soothing voice.

"loovvee~ my hyung from the time i lived in america is visiting with his boyfriend, is that okay?" seungmin pouted and put his arms around felix' neck, legs around the older's waist so that he could carry him downstairs.

"of course it is baby" felix pecked the younger's lips after setting him down on the chair.

a few minutes later the doorbell rang, felix jumped up from his chair and dashed towards it.

"hello! my name is taeyong and this is my boyfriend jaehyun. we just came back from california and we really wanted to see our child again- anyways, are you seungmin's boyfriend?"

felix was startled at the wave of words taeyong had just hit him with. but he smiled and nodded.

"oh, welcome back from cali then! yeah, my name's felix. seungmin is eating in the kitchen"

he let in both males who then hopped into said room, screeches and yells were now echoing through the halls and felix started laughing.

the aussie decided to go back to seungmin and saw them hugging and jumping around, as if someone was brought back from the dead.

"OH MY GOD MY CHILD YOU GREW UP SO MUCH I'M GONNA CRY"

jaehyun squeezed seungmin's cheeks, making taeyong and felix giggle.

"how was the meeting with wooyoung and san hyung ?" seungmin asked and hugged taeyong tightly. (HHAHAHAH ATEEZ YALL)

"good, they all miss you too"

"so this is your boyfie huhhh" jaehyun looked at felix, eyeing every detail of him.

"he looks like three and has the voice of satan. i approve."

seungmin giggled and held felix' hand.

"he made the paintings in the hallway too! he's so talented!" the youngest cooed and kissed the aussie's cheek.

"O EM JII REOLLI?" taeyong wheezed and looked at every single portrait in the hallway.

they looked like pictures, pictures of felix' will to live.

he loved seungmin more than anything else.

and if something would happen to seungmin.

oh, he didn't even want to imagine how he would feel then.