four

hyunjin joined the scenario, before jisung could go too far. "heeYYY- why are we fighting today?" hyunjin tried to act cool and leaned on a locker. jisung got scared by hyunjin suddenly appearing and screamed, holding his mouth shut after.

"jisung... i want to go home" seungmin whispered, tugging on jisung's sleeve. he tried not to cry, and jisung knew by the look of his face he wasn't able to hold his tears back for any longer.

jisung took seungmin by his hand, glared at everyone and dragged seungmin away, who didn't even dare to look at them. "so, what did he do?" jisung asked, sitting down on the grey couch in their shared room. "nothing happened... he just had all his attention to changbin and told me he'd go over to his house to help him study and they had so much fun.. i guess i was kind of jealous.." seungmin explained, looking down and squeezing his stuffed teddy bear.

"aww baby- i'm sure they don't have feelings for eachother. felix has a whole goddamn sketchbook dedicated to you and you're trying to tell me he's falling for someone else ??? bro." jisung crossed his arms and looked at seungmin. "i guess you're right... i should apologize to him tomorrow.." seungmin voice sounded like he was whispering. "let's watch a movie and cheer you up!" jisung excitedly screeched, picking up seungmin and bringing him into the living room.

"what if he hates me now?!" felix yelled, punching the wall. "he doesn't felix. calm down." changbin said. "he probably was just upset because you kind of ignored him in the library." hyunjin then threw up his hands, watching felix clench his fists.

felix was so happy to finally become friends with seungmin after all these months. he had been crushing on seungmin since day one and now he messed up because he was being a dumbass. " just talk to him tomorrow." the oldest of the three suggested, giving felix a tissue. his hands were getting bruises from abusing the wall. "felix. stop punching the wall goddammit." hyunjin pulled felix away from the wall and sat him down on the couch.

"you need to work on your anger man." changbin sat down as well, eyeing felix' red fists. "anger issues." hyunjin shrugged and went into the kitchen. " by the way, hyunjin, how's your jisung situation going? right after he left you looked like you were dying on the inside." changbin spoke, his voice slighty echoing through the halls.

"i was and still am , because i'm fucking embarassing." hyunjin yelled, running into the living room, arms filled with snacks. " you're here for the first time and you're already raiding my fridge." changbin spat and took some food out of hyunjin's arms, putting it on the table. he handed a pack of oreos to felix. felix eyed the package before carefully ripping it open and taking a few out to munch on.

"do you think he'll forgive me ?" felix worriedly asked before stuffing oreos into his mouth. "of course he will. or maybe not because you're a weirdo." changbin chuckled, sipping on his ice tea.

"fuck you changbin."