thirteen

"baby~" felix cooed, attempting to wake up his beloved boyfriend who snorted and turned around.

"whaaattt?" seungmin's voice was muffled, his face pressed onto the soft pillow he was sleeping on.

"we have to get up~ you wanted to practice the choreo with minho, right?"

seungmin jumped up immediatly after hearing that sentence, he totally forgot that minho wanted him to be his dance partner for the new choreography he had made.

"are you sure you're okay with the boyfriend concept?" seungmin asked felix as they both changed their clothes.

"i mean- i probably will get jealous but as long as you don't cheat on me with him or leave me for him i'm okay-" felix brought out, trying to get into his shirt.

the younger giggled and slipped on his socks, "of course i won't leave you, dummy"

they smiled at eachother and seungmin pecked felix' lips before walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth, followed by felix.

the aussie positioned himself behind seungmin and put one arm around the taller's waist, the other he was brushing his teeth with.

seungmin was first to finish and he snatched the keys off of the small table in the hallway, and putting on his sketchers.

"aren't you a bit too old for sneakers that light up on the dark when you stomp your feet?" felix laughed and put on his shoes as well.

"don't tell me what to do mister" seungmin sassed and walked out of the door with felix, locking it behind them.

the younger boy stomped his feet with every step he took, showing off his litty titty sketchers he got for $35.

felix laughed at the scene, picking up seungmin bridal style and continuing to walk their way.

"lEt mE doOowNn" seungmin screeched, but felix shook his head, "nope".

he didn't complain more and enjoyed being held by the older, looking at his facial features and imagining him in a cute onesie.

"we're here" felix let seungmin down who then excitedly opened the door to a dance studio. it was big and looked really comfortable, the lights were dimmed and there were a lot of couches and tables in the lobby.

seungmin guided his beloved boyfriend to a room, jaemin, mark, minho and chan had been waiting for them there.

"MY CHILD" jaemin screeched and escaped mark's embrace to greet his child.

he squished the other's cheeks and let out quiet squeals. minho stood up as well and dragged seungmin by his arm to the speaker that was standing on the other side of the room.

chan motioned felix to sit down next to him and jaemin which he did.

chan and felix both looked at the two mins discussing with eachother by the speakers while minho seemed to be explaning a few moves.

minho softly placed his hand under seungmin's chin and lifted it up, making the younger look at him.

even though it was only a dance, it made both felix and chan jealous.

seungmin and minho went into the middle of the room, standing in front of the mirror and going into the start position, they were standing back to back and looked down.

mark pressed on play and the music started off quiet, becoming louder and louder by each second.

seungmin's and minho's moves were smooth, almost as if they were made to dance.

they looked into eachother's eyes longingly. it was only an act, but chanlix were beyond jealous.

"wow this is making everyone jealous, even me and i have my juliet right here" jaemin let out a nervous laughter and clinged onto mark's arm.

felix was focusing on seungmin's moves. he had to admit, his boyfriend was and excellent dancer, as well as minho, their movements complimented eachother really well.

the dancing went on for another hour, before the two dancers were tired and exhausted. "what do you think?" seungmin asked, putting his arms around felix' shoulders.

"it was great baby, but i perhaps got a little bit jealous- chan too tho!" felix defended himself and held seungmin close by his small waist.

minho heard that and smirked to himself while putting his things in a bag. chan slightly hit the younger aussie and buried his face in his hands, letting out a sound of defeat.

mark and jaemin laughed at the oldest and imitated the sound he made.

seungmin looked at minho knowingly, before minho sighed and walked up to chan.

"yo aussie boy" he spat and grabbed chan by his collar, pulling him up.

"i-" chan was cut off by the younger who started kissing him on the lips.

seungmin excitedly hit felix' arm and jaemin hit mark's arm.

"BANGINHO IS FUCKING SAILING"