まふてる(mafuteru) (Mafumafu x reader)

*.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**

"I want to hug him!!!~" you pulled Mafuteru towards you.

"NOOO~" Mafumafu pulled Mafuteru back.

"WHYYY?~" You whined.

"NOOO~" He didn't reply, instead he kept pulling Mafuteru from you.

You and Mafumafu had just finished covering a song at his house and decided to rest and have some tea. You then saw Mafuteru that was lying on the sofa.

You ran towards Mafuteru and picked him up. You cuddled with him when suddenly Mafumafu came and snatched him from you. You became REALLY pissed off, and tried to take him back from Mafu.

You both kept swaying back and forth, trying to take Mafuteru.

"But then I only get to hold him once in a lifetime!" You screamed at Mafumafu.

"Not really!" He replied, screaming at you back.

"Then let me cuddle with him just for a while..!!"

"Nooo! He's mine!"

You then let go of Mafuteru, making Mafumafu fall back on the sofa. You turned away, feeling a little disappointed.

"Yes! Mafuteru! You cuddly thingy! I love youuu!~" Mafu hugged Mafuteru tightly.

"... You're so disgusting.." You mumbled, a little bit jealous.

You loved Mafumafu since you started becoming an Utaite. He was the guy who helped you become popular, and helped you with mixing and stuff.

You just couldn't build courage to confess your feelings to him.

As you have been quiet for a long time, Mafumafu finally realized that you were pouting.

He slowly came to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"You're so stupid.." You mumbled.

"Eh? I'm sorry, I can't hear you.." Mafumafu said to you.

That made you angrier.

"Hmph!" You stood up and went to sit on the floor. He was still puzzled why you were angry at him.

Then, he looked at Mafuteru.

"OHH! You wanted Mafuteru?" he asked.

You looked at him at the side of your eyes and looked away.

"Here, you can have him... just for a while though..-"

"Really?! Thank you!" you were back in high spirits and quickly ran towards Mafumafu to take the Teru Teru Bouzo.

But then, he didn't give Mafuteru to you. Instead, he blocked you.

"I want Mafuteruuu!!" you screamed.

"Not until you answer this question." he said back.

"What is it?!" you asked impatiently.

"Okay... 1+1?" he asked you.

"2!!" you answered quickly.

"Wrong!! It's eleven!" Mafumafu laughed.

"That's not fair!! I want Mafuteru!" you screamed at Mafu.

"Okay, second question; which one do you love more? Mafuteru or me?"

"Eh?"

You were surprised at Mafumafu's question and blushed.

You kept quiet quite for a while. You had to think how to reply to him. You weren't ready for that question.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ehehe, just kidding," Mafumafu patted your head and gave Mafuteru to you. He looked quite sad because you didn't reply.

.

.

"I don't want Mafuteru." you said. You pushed Mafuteru away and tugged Mafu's sleeve.

"Eh? Then?" he was puzzled.

"I love you, Mafu-kun." you pushed yourself to him and sealed your lips with his before he could say anything.

You closed your eyes during the kiss, too scared too look at Mafumafu's face.

But then, Mafu replied back.

It was a long kiss. When you parted your lips away, you realized you both blushed madly.

"Then... That means that were even, right?" Mafumafu smirked with red cheeks.

"Yeah..." you mumbled, taking Mafuteru from Mafu's hands while avoiding Mafu's eyes.

He lowered his body and kissed your cheek, escaping a gasp from your mouth. He went near your ear and whispered,

"I love you too, my love."

♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪