18th October (Mafumafu x Reader)

“Happy Birthday Mafumafu!” *hugs and kisses*

A fanfiction for him, Enjoy

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

“Hey, ___-Chan,” Amatsuki tugged your shirt.

“Hn?” You replied, not looking at him.

You were busy doing an assignment that you and Amatsuki were supposed to complete it by the 19th of October, which was just a day left. You both stayed hours in the library that day, as the assignment needed a lot of info and stuff.

“___-CHAN!! Look at meeee!!~” Amatsuki screamed into your ear.

You were shocked as he was really loud. Suddenly you heard hushes from people who were in the library. You apologized to them, then giving a death glare to Amatsuki.

“How dare you be loud here. Let me stuff your mouth with tissues or something,” a dark aura was circulating you.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry!”

“So, what is it?”

He then looked back at the laptop in front of him, filled with assignment stuff.

Mafu-kun…” he said slowly.

You quickly got interested.

“Eh? Why? What happened? Did something bad happen to him? Is he sick? Is h-“

I see. You do CARE about him,” Amatsuki turned to you back, with a wide grin.

You blushed at his words and kept silent. You turned away from him.

Mafumafu was the most important one in your life.

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

“Uhh…. This place is just too big…” you murmured to yourself as stumbled into the big metropolis of Tokyo, Japan. You had to sign up at The University of Tokyo for courses as a university student there. You did not know where it was, since it was your first time being at the metropolis.

You tried to ask some people who were passing by.

“Umm… Excuse me, do you-“

“Excuse me..”

“Miss!”

You huffed and puffed trying to ask the directions.

After trying to ask about 30 people, you gave up and went into a desserts shop. There, they sold all kind of savories which made your mouth water. You then decided to have something there. You bought a slice of chocolate cake and sat beside the window.

You started daydreaming. This place was just too big for you and you were scared.

But then, going back home was not an option. You had worked hard this far to get a good university. You quickly got up from your seat after eating the cake and headed out.

“YOSH!!!”

 。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

“This is… neverending…”, you whined sadly, while squatting on the ground.

You walked around Tokyo, trying to find the university. You then saw a park and decided to go there to rest your mind. You took a stroll around there.

It was peaceful. You then saw an empty bench and went to sit there. You stared at the lake.

You were sad. Tokyo was just new to you. Light tears started falling.