Nurse Me, Please. (Soraru x Reader)

*.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**

You settled down on the sofa, feeling exhausted. You had just finished cleaning your house, as yesterday Suzumu, Amatsuki, Mafumafu and Soraru barged into your house and started a game housou. They brought a lot of snacks, and left them in your living room.

Suddenly, you received a phone call. It was Soraru.

"Hello? Soraru?"

". . . ."

"Soraru?"

". . . ___-Chan. . . Help. . Me. ."

-TOOT.. TOOT-

The call got cut off. You panicked.

What happened to Soraru!? You thought to yourself. It was really cold outside and you didn't really want to go out.

But then, you were really worried about Soraru. It was not like him: To call someone for help.

Luckily, your house was very near with his. You built courage and quickly set off to his house, wearing very thick clothes.

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

"SORARU!! Open the door!" You banged the door wildly. It was freezing outside and you were trembling due to the cold.

Not long after you banged the door, someone opened it. It was Suzumu.

"Eh? Suzumu-san? What are you doing here?" You asked Suzumu.

"Aah..!! It's ___-Chan!! Please come in~" Suzumu pulled your icy cold hands in Soraru's house.

"Gosh, you're so cold!! Do you want some tea?" Suzumu asked you, a little bit worried.

"That would be nice. Thank you Suzumu-san!"

"Your welcome! Go and sit first. I'll be in the kitchen for a while."

You walked in Soraru's house slowly. You saw a lot of medicine and water on the table. Is Soraru sick? You thought to yourself.

You then saw Mafumafu. He was doing something to Soraru, who was in bed.

"... Mafu-kun..?"

Quickly, Mafu turned towards you and he told to be quiet, while smiling childishly. You were still curious. You then saw a black marker in Mafumafu's hand.

You quickly went to Mafu's side to see what he did to the sleeping Soraru. Your eyes grew wide.

Mafumafu drew a big moustche below Soraru's nose, with some stars and a Mafuteru on his cheek. You gave a death stare at Mafu and pinched both of his cheeks.

"You! Are! SOO! Immatured!" You scolded him and pinched harder, making Mafu scream in pain. He held your hands to stop you from pinching his cheeks.

"I'M SHORRYYYYYY PWEEESHHH SHTOPPPU!! (I'm sorry! Please stop!)" Mafu pleaded loudly, making Soraru wake up from his slumber. Suzumu came running to you all.

"What's with the chaos?!" Suzumu asked you all, before looking at Soraru's 'pretty' face.

Suzumu started to laugh loudly, while Mafu was hiding at a corner, maybe crying. You looked at Soraru who was looking at you blurly. He then got back into bed.

"SORARU! Wait!" You pulled him from bed and took a wet tissue. You started to clean Soraru's face.

His face was so smooth. His cheeks were pink, due to the fever. You slid his front hair that was blocking his forehead.

Then, you realized.

His forehead was burning. Quickly, you cleaned his face and tucked him to bed.

Soraru was very sick, and he needed full time care. You sticked yourself near his bed. You sipped the tea Suzumu had prepared for you slowly.

You looked back at the sulking Mafu.

Dork, you thought to yourself.

"Mafu-kuun? Are you still angry? Or do you just want to be alone?" You asked Mafumafu.

"NO! ___-Chan is too serious... The poor man, Mafumafu-sama just wanted to play with Soraru!" Mafu replied quickly.

You had to cough loudly upon hearing Mafu say 'The poor man, Mafumafu-sama'.

"Yeah.. Okay... I'm sorry... So come sit beside me," you said to Mafu while smiling.

Mafumafu took quite a long time to move from the small corner to the seat beside you.

"Mafu is too slow," Suzumu said while looking at Mafumafu.

"Suzumu hidoi."

#hidoi means - mean ☆

♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪

"___-Chan, I need go head out right now," Suzumu said to you.

"Mhm, me too," Mafu cut in.

"Oh, is that so? Well, that's okay. I'll take care of Soraru. Don't worry!" You replied.

You glanced at Soraru who was sleeping. He looked so calm.

"Then, if you need any food for you and Soraru, there's some in the kitchen!" Suzumu told you.

"Got it! Bye Mafu-kun and Suzumu-san!" You bid goodbyes to your friends. You closed the door of the house and walked back to Soraru. He had turned his face towards you but he was still sleeping.

You slowly rested your hands and face on Soraru's bed. You held Soraru's shirt slowly, knowing that wouldn't even realize that. You realized, you cared about him a LOT.

You were quite tired, after cleaning your house and taking care of him. Without realising, your eyelids closed.

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

"Gosh! I slept!" You sprang up from the side of Soraru's bed. You suddenly realized that Soraru was not in bed.

"Oh, you're awake," you heard Soraru from behind. He had took a shower and was drinking some tea.

"Ehehee~ I'm sorry for sleeping~" you replied while blushing.

"It's okay. Oh yeah, I forgot," Soraru said and walked to you.

"Nn?" You wondered.

"Thanks for taking care of me. See, I'm all healthy again!" Soraru thanked you while smiling.

"Your welcome! You also need to tha-" Soraru leaned near you and kissed you lightly on the lips. You were shocked.

"Yeah, I'll thank them later," Soraru said, while grinning.

You couldn't reply anything. You were too shocked for words.

"One more thing..." Soraru walked back to you and sat beside you.

He held your hands. His hands were really big.

"Be mine."

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

EXAMS HAVE FINISHED!! *FIREWORKS ALL OVER*

Please do not think about any perverted things abt this line "You then saw Mafumafu. He was doing something to Soraru, who was in bed." xD Nothing 'bad'  happened!! W w w