Won't You Accept Me? (Kashitarou Itou x Reader)

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

"Kashi, do you like ___?" Amatsuki asked Kashitarou, in front of you, Hashiyan, Un:c and Kony bluntly. You blushed.

You were having dinner with the now famous utaite group, Circle of Friends . You had been friends with them for quite a long time.

You loved Kashitarou very much. You adored him.

Amatsuki knew your secret; he knew you loved Kashitarou. Even Hashiyan, Un:c and Kony knew that.

"Eh? What's with that topic?" Kashitarou questioned Amatsuki.

"Ahaha.. We just wanted to know, that's all!" Amatsuki replied.

You were anxious about Kashi's reply. Since a few months ago, he had been very nice to you and helped you a lot. You wondered, maybe Kashitarou even loved you.

"I-I do love ___, as a close friend! She's really nice and helpful! I do treasure her a lot!" Kashitarou said, stuttering a little at first . He then smiled at you.

You felt as if your heart was crushed to pieces. You felt really sad.

"Ahaha! I also love being friends with you too! You're really nice to me and all, thank you!" You smiled and laughed fakely at him.

Amatsuki and the others looked at you, looking quite frustrated as your love was only one-sided.

Later that night, you thanked Un:c and Hashiyan for the dinner. You all then went back home in separate ways, except for you and Kashi.

You and Kashitarou lived in the same neighbourhood. Usually, you would talk a lot with him during the journey. But then, that night, not even a word came out from you.

You were frustrated. You were sad. You wanted to be more than a friend. You wanted to always be by his side.

But then, it seems, you can't.

"Tonight, the stars are quite bright, right?" Kashitarou started talking to break up the silence.

"Hm, yeah.." You mumbled. You tried to stop yourself from crying.

Ah, you failed.

"Look, it's really beautiful!" He exclaimed.

He then realized you were crying.

You then started talking.

"Kashi, what do you really think of me?"

He kept silent for a while.

"I-"

"I love you Kashitarou!" You cut and confessed to him. Your heart was in pain.

Kashi's eyes widened.

"I care about you, I want to be by your side, I want to be special to you, I treasure you!" You continued while wiping your tears.

"I'm sorry for doing this. Right now, I may look immatured, but what you said just now, that broke my heart..." You continued.

Kashitarou kept silent.

"I'm sorry. I'll go for now," You lowered your head and walked past him.

Suddenly, you felt someone pulling you. It was Kashitarou. You then felt warm lips on yours. He kissed you. You dazed for a while. Why?

As Kashitarou released you from the kiss, he then explained to you.

"I'm sorry, ___. I didn't convey my real feelings to you. I love you, more than a close friend," Kashi confessed back to you.

"B-but then, why did you say those things when we were having dinner?"

"I was scared if you actually would hate me then... I didn't know that you.. loved me..." He answered.

You gripped the sweater he was wearing tighther. Kashi then pulled you to him and hugged you warmly.

"I love you, ___," Kashitarou confessed again to you. Your heart felt warmer hearing those words.

You then looked at him. You held his face slowly.

"Kashi, I love you too..." Before sealing your lips with his. Kashitarou kissed back, hugging your waist.

As you both broke the kiss, you realized that you both were blushing a lot.

"Ahhh... That was quite a kiss.. Ahaha..." Kashi laughed, before cupping his face with his hands.

You nuzzled your head into your scarf to hide your red face. Suddenly, you felt a hand clasped together with yours. Kashi held your hand in his.

"Let's go home!" Kashi said happily.

"Mhm, yes,"

You both slowly walked home, with warm feelings in your heart.

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

I had conflicts in completing this story :('◦ω◦`):

Thank you! ☆