Kiss (Mafumafu x Reader)

I'm blaming Mafumafu for this fanfiction.

//kicks Mafu

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

You and Mafumafu walked together side by side that night. It was cold, as winter was starting. You both clasped your hands together.

That made you warm. Warm in your heart.

You passed by the shops that were having Christmas promotions and Year End Sales. Everyone looked happy shopping. That night, the street was filled with colourful lights and was filled with people.

Suddenly, you sneezed.

"Are you okay?" Mafu asked you.

"Hmm.. Yeah. It's just that... I feel cold... A little bit.." You replied, slowly nuzzling your head into the scarf you had on your neck.

"Here," Mafumafu handed you his scarf.

"Eh..? But then I'm having one.." you said, slowly giving it back to Mafu.

"Thenn, let's do this!"

Mafu took his scarf and tied it to your forehead.

"Uwaah! ___-chan is a fighter! Pfft.." Mafu tried to stop from laughing.

"You're so mean!" You acted being angry at him and walked off alone.

"W-wait ___-chan!" Mafu cried to you, but you ignored him.

You came across a T-Junction. Without taking safety steps, you just walked off.

Suddenly, you heard someone scream to you.

"___! STOP!"

You saw a car approching towards you fast. You were shocked, and didn't know what to do.

Then, you felt someone pushing you away from the road. You fell on the snowy floor, feeling something heavy on you.

It was Mafumafu. He hugged you to prevent you from having serious injury. You blushed hard.

"Are you okay?" Mafu asked you worriedly. He then scolded you a bit. "You shouldn't just walk like that!"

"Yes.. I'm sorry, Mafu-kun.." you replied. You felt guilty.

Suddenly, you felt your body becoming warmer. Mafumafu hugged you tightly, not letting you go.

"I don't want to lose you..." Mafumafu whispered to you weakly. He hugged you tighter.

You hugged him back.

"I'm really sorry..."

You then realized people were staring at the both of you, who were still hugging on the snowy ground.

You blushed madly. You pulled Mafu back onto his feet. You then walked quickly, pulling Mafumafu who was behind you.

You then walked towards a park.

Suddenly, Mafu whispered to you slowly.

"Hey,"

"Hm?"

"Let's kiss,"

Your eyes widened and you blushed madly.

"Ehh?!"

You looked at Mafu. He tried to look away from you as he blushed too.

"Ahh... Um... Well, Christmas is coming.. So.. I'm giving an early present for you.." Mafumafu said slowly to you, while cupping his red face.

You felt a warm feeling in your heart.  Without realising, you pulled Mafumafu in your arms. You settled your forehead on his.

"Mafu-kun," you looked down, having such a red face.

"Yes?..."

You rested your lips on his, not letting him say more. Not long after that, Mafu held your face and pulled you in. You tugged his sweater, as you gasped for air.

As you both broke the kiss, Mafumafu fell to the snowy ground.

"Aah! Mafu-kun, are you okay?"

He then pulled you too, making you fall on him.

"Haha! ___-chan is just too cute~" Mafu laughed and smiled sweetly. That made you blush a little.

"S-shut up..." You then faced away from him.

Deep inside your heart, you were happy enough to be with him. He was your most special one.

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

Support his new cover!! The name of the song made me have... just... too much wild ideas ( ^ω^)//runs away

Enjoy!♡