Opposites Attract (Amatsuki x Reader)

Requested by FierceLightning.

Thank you for requesting and enjoy!! ♡

♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪

"Ahaha! Stop that Mafuo!!" Amatsuki laughed all the way as Mafumafu was teasing him.

It was lunch break. You glanced at Amatsuki who was playing with Mafumafu opposite your seat. Such a stupid guy... You thought to yourself. But then, you realized that your face was red.

Your eyes then looked back to your shoujo manga that you were reading. Why were you blushing for no reason?

"Ahhh, someone's blushing here~~"

You suddenly realized a pair of eyes looking intensely at you. It was your best friend, Wotamin.

"Ehhh...!! NO I'm not!!" You screamed at Wotamin with a really RED face, catching Mafumafu and Amatsuki's attention.

"Eh, Is that true Wotamin?" Mafu asked Wotamin while grinning widely at you.

"Amatsuki, don't you think ___-Chan is just too cute when she blushes? Haha~" Wotamin asked Amatsuki.

"H-hey..!!" You mumbled at Wotamin.

Amatsuki thought for a while. You noticed his cheeks turned a little red and he replied,

"Yeah.."

That made you blush harder.

"I-It's because of this manga I've been reading, the guy is just so roma-" You were about to brag about your manga to hide your reason for blushing but you were cut.

"Ahh~ As expected from a crazy otaku..." Mafu commented.

"Mafuo.. That's mean.." Amatsuki said back.

You felt like steam was coming out from your ears. You quickly stood up and shoved your finger to Mafumafu's nose while yelling at him,

"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU PLAYING ERO GAMES ALL THE TIME YOU PERVERT!!"

It was Mafumafu's turn to blush. Amatsuki was in shock. Even everyone in your class looked at the four of you.

"I-I don't play those such things..!! I'm innocent here!" Mafumafu shouted back at you.

"Okay guys, calm down... Hehehe, sorry __-Chan, we were joking! Haha.." Amatsuki tried calming the air up. You then looked away and pulled Wotamin.

"Let's go somewhere else!!" You gave a quick glare and stuck your tounge at the two boys before stomping out of your class.

"Hey!! W-wait!!" Wotamin was about to stumble as you just pulled her.

As you both ran out of class, Mafumafu turned his face to Amatsuki.

"Such an informal confession Amatsuki-kun.." Mafu grinned slightly at Amatsuki.

"S-shut up..."

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

"Those guys reaaaally piss me off!" You bursted out in front of a puzzled Wotamin.

"But you like Amatsuki-kun... right?" Wotamin asked you back.

You quickly turned your face towards her and was about to deny, but what she said was true. You blushed and faced away.

"I... do like Amatsuki-kun.. But I think he wouldn't like someone like me.." You replied, feeling quite upset.

"Look at me Wotamin. I'm such a quiet girl, who fantasizes shoujo stories to happen in real life! I'm the opposite of him. So why should he-"