White Day Evening (Rairu x Reader)

Requested by Nyachan_ :)

Thank you for requesting!! ♡

(Ok just imagine this fanfic was during White Day ♡ )

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

It was in the evening. You were still at school, finishing loads of homework given by your teachers.

You sat on your seat which was beside the window, writing the answers of a question on a sheet of paper. The yellow sunset became the light for you to study.

As you were filling in the answers, the door of your classroom slid open. But that didn't make you lift your face up. You were too engrossed with completing your homework.

"___-Chan," the voice called you out. It was Rairu, your boyfriend.

"Whut?" You replied coolly, your eyes still on your homework.

"Look at the clock, brat,"

"Shut up Rairu!" You stammered angrily. You then took a glance at the class clock.

"It's just- Oh god. Ohhh god I'm the one who's late," You mumbled. You then quickly packed up your stuff and ran towards the door where Rairu stood.

You pulled Rairu's loose school necktie down, before planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Wha--" Rairu blushed furiously, making you laugh. He cupped his burning cheek, due to the kiss.

"Thanks, Rairu-kun! Let's go, shall we?" You walked past him, slowly pulling his hand.

You both then walked out of school, both of your hands clasped together. As you were both walking, you started blabbering about some random facts.

"Did you know that the first element in the periodic table is-"

".. Hydrogen," Rairu continued your line.

You puffed your cheeks up.

"Fine." You mumbled. Rairu chuckled at your words.

You noticed that your hand was held tighter in his. With your cheeks red due to his actions, you pulled Rairu to a candy shop which was nearby.

"Why are we here?" Rairu scratched his head. You avoided Rairu's question and looked around for some candies to eat. His actions just now made you feel too concious around him.

As you already found some candies you loved, you took a glance at Rairu. He was at the cashier, paying for something he bought. You were puzzled, as he actually bought something.

As you finished paying your candies, you both then continued your journey back home.

"What did you buy just now?" You asked Rairu.

"Something." -- the reply from Rairu made you kind of pissed off.

"Something. Wow. Nice." You turned away, feeling angry.

"What did you buy?" Rairu then asked you back.

You then imitated him back,

"Something." You stared daggers at him. Scary.

"Eeeh?~ Someone's angry~" Rairu laughed and started poking your cheeks.

"Stop it Rairu-baka." You mumbled, although you actually wanted to laugh.

"Okay, okay, fine. I bought these for you." He then showed the chocolates he bought. Your eyes gleamed as they were all of your favourites. "Hey, ___-Chan?"

"What?"

"What's today's date?"

"Er... 14th of March? Why?"

Rairu looked at you gloomily. With a long sigh he said, "It's White day, baka."

"Eh?! Oh yeah!! Teehee, sorry!!" You laughed.

Suddenly, Rairu stopped walking. He then took one of the chocolates and wanted to eat it.

"W-wait!! That's supposed to be mine!! " You pushed Rairu's chocolate from entering his mouth, and so it fell down on the grass.

"Eh. It fell." You made an guilty face. You glanced at Rairu who was surprised, looking at the condition of the chocolate.

You felt really guilty, and so... (you thought) to make Rairu happy, you bent down and took the chocolate.

You filled your mouth with the piece of chocolate, accepting the fact that it was all dirty.

Rairu's eyes grew wide. "What are you doing?! It's all dirty, and I bought more too!! You could've eaten the new ones!!" Rairu shrieked.

"But, since Rairu-kun wanted to give it to me, I will eat it."

Upon hearing those words, Rairu's face was flushed and he smiled a little.

Without noticing, Rairu pulled you into his arms, and he slowly planted his lips on yours. He slid his pink organ into your mouth to savour the chocolatey taste.

It was your turn to be surprised. You felt as if your feet had just turned to jelly and was about to wobble any minute.

As the chocolate dissolved away in the both of your salivas, Rairu then parted away. His face was quite red, and so was yours.

"Happy White Day." Rairu mumbled, slightly cupping his mouth.

"You too." You replied slowly, with a smile curved on your face.

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

I'm sorry if this was quite short!! //sobs

And so, as promised, requests are back!! I'll just take a few and close them back though ;;;

I'm sorry I can't take much requests this time, since I'm having a lot of activities at school, and I'm having national exams on October!! Please wish me for the best!!

And!!! Since Soraru has just released his new album, Yuudamari no Shiori and Mafumafu will be releasing his new album too, Yamiiro Night Parade, maybe I'll do a fanfiction for the both of them!! ^q^

And thank you for supporting me all this time!! I am really grateful to be able to meet such supportive people in wattpad!

Thank you for reading and goodnight!! ^^