Dirty Talk (Luz x Reader)

ATTENTION!!

RATED 18+! (I'm just warning you guys w)

Enjoy ♡

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

"You know what, last time Soraru told me that he wanted to hug you, but he was just too tsundere~" Luz said and started laughing loudly in front of you and Soraru.

Soraru palmfaced. It wasn't Soraru who wanted to hug you. It was Luz.

Luz was just too drunk to differentiate what was true and false.

"Oi Luz, you're too drunk. I'm ordering water for you," Soraru told him irritatingly.

"That's right. Luz-kun, you should stop drinking now," you agreed with Soraru.

"Aaah~ Don't bother Soraru-kun~" Luz replied to Soraru and smacked Soraru's back loudly.

Soraru looked at him, feeling more irritated.

"You know what, coke is better than drinking some wine that makes you drunk!"  Soraru said out loudly.

"That'll only make you a lonely virgin~ Too bad Soraru-saaan!!~" Luz replied at Soraru, making Soraru give up.

Soraru sat back down and accidentally banged his forehead on the bar table.

"Ouch!"

"Soraru, are you okay?" You quickly took a look at Soraru's forehead. You held his red forehead.

"Y-yeah.." Soraru sighed.

Luz looked at you at the edge of his eye. He was jealous, looking at you being close with Soraru.

You had been in a relationship with Luz for almost a year. You knew Luz was the type who would be jealous looking at you being close with other guys.

"Let's go home," Luz said to the both of you.

He then stood up and tried to walk properly, but he was too drunk. Luz was about to trip over a waitress at the bar, but luckily you and Soraru were able to support him from falling.

"You're such an idiot.." Soraru commented his at his actions. You and Soraru slowly helped Luz walk and headed out of the bar and walked home together.

"Ah, I'll have to go this way. Can you help Luz back home?" Soraru asked you. His house was at a different direction from your and Luz's house.

"That's okay. I can handle him. Bye Soraru!" You smiled and waved at him.

You and Luz then walked towards Luz's house. You had his house's spare key and quickly opened the front door.

You let Luz rest at his sofa. He was sleeping. He reeked a lot like wine. You sighed.

You bent down and called Luz out.

"Luz-kun, I'm going home right now, okay? Take care of yourself. Sweet dreams!" You smiled at him.

He just nodded. You then stood up, but then was stopped. Luz was holding your hand.

"What's wrong Luz-" You were about to ask him when he suddenly pulled you towards him. You then fell on him.

"Ou-ouch... Luz-kun? Are you oka-" You tried to ask him again, but then he pulled your face to his and kissed you.

You were shocked. You then blushed and pulled away from the kiss quickly.

"Wha-"

"Why were you close with Soraru?" Luz cut and asked you.

"I-It's because he accidentally hit his forehead..!!" You told the drunk Luz.

"You're too nice," Luz replied to you, before licking your neck.

"S-stop, Luz-kun..." You told Luz to stop, but he ignored your plead.

He pinned you on his sofa, slowly leaning in again for a long, passionate kiss. He licked your lower lip, before entering your mouth. You moaned at his actions.

You tried to push him away from you. But then, he was just too strong. He slowly bit your neck. You tried to stop from moaning. You blushed harder than ever.

"STOP!" You screamed at Luz and pushed him from controlling you. Luz fell behind and dozed off.

"Pervert..." You mumbled while blushing madly. You then headed back to your home.

-The next day-

You were making breakfast for yourself. Suddenly, you heard someone knocking on your front door.

"___-Chan..!!"

It was Luz. You suddenly remembered that you both were supposed to have breakfast together.

You also recalled what he did to you yesterday and blushed madly. You got yourself ready with the spatula you used to cook to smack him if he'd do something perverted again.

You quickly opened the door. Luz had some food in his hands.

"Good morning! Let's have breakfast together!" Luz smiled happily.

You were still blushing.

"Ehh? What's wrong ___-Chan? Your face is so red..." Luz asked innocently.

Clearly, he didn't remember what happened yesterday. You sighed.

♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪

I was quite busy with school courses this week, even though it's the school holidays~ //sighs ( ^ω^)おっおっおっ

Thanks for reading! ♥