Piano Lessons (Koma'n x Reader)

Dedicated to komanjp.

Thank you for requesting! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

*.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**

"Huh? You want me to teach you how to play the piano?" Koma'n replied to your question.

You had been bugging Koma'n for a few days about asking him teach you play the piano.

He was a really, really amazing pianist in your eyes. You were amazed listening and checking out his accoustic covered songs by using the piano.

"Aaaa~ can't I? Can't your girlfriend play the piano too? That's mean~" You cooed.

You both were having warm tea at a cafe. It was snowing outside.

"I didn't say no or anything," Koma'n replied.

"Plus, you're the one who's teaching me. I bet it would be easier to learn and remember!"

You then realized Koma'n was blushing. Too cute.

He faced away from you.

"Fine. Let's start tomorrow then," Koma'n suggested.

"Where?"

"My house. Come by at 10, okay?"

"Mm, okay! Thank you, sensei!" You thanked him.

He blushed again after he heard you calling him 'sensei'.

"Yeah... Whatever.."

Tsundere! You thought and then giggled to yourself.

-The next day-

By 10 o'clock, you were already in front of his house. You then knocked on his door.

"Koma'n-kun!"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Not long after that, Koma'n then opened the door for you. When you stepped in his house, you smelt something that was nice. He was cooking.

"Koma'n-kun, were you making breakfast just now?" you asked him while hanging your jacket.

"Yeah. Pancakes,"

"Ooh, take your time eating then,"

"Don't you want to eat with me?" Koma'n asked you.

"Eh?"

He then pulled you to the kitchen. He had made a lot of pancakes especially to have them with you.

After eating with Koma'n, you then started your piano lesson with him, using the piano he had.

Koma'n started explaining the keys on the piano. You tried to get all of the information through your skull, but you failed. You didn't understand much.

"Okay, then, what's this key for?" Koma'n asked you a key on the piano.

"Um... A?"

He then frowned.

"Wrong! It's C! Didn't you understand what I told you just now?"

"Just a little..." you mumbled.

Koma'n sighed.

"Then, how about we learn it like this?" Koma'n came nearer to you.

"This key is A," he said.

He then kissed you lightly. You were shocked.

"W-what was that for?" You asked while blushing madly.

"This will make you remember easier, right?" He grinned widely.

You blushed harder. He was teasing you a lot!

"So, you have to listen to Sensei, okay?" Koma'n replied, before leaning in again.

"Meani-" You were about to called him a meanie, but you were stopped by his lips again.

The whole lesson that day continued like that. You did remember all the keys on the piano and notes.

"Then, how about having another lesson tomorrow?" Koma'n asked you in a teasing way.

You didn't reply, as you were blushing too much.

But then, deep in your heart, you enjoyed the lesson, a bit.

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

Thank you and enjoy ☆