Yaoi (Hashiyan x Reader)

Requested by Otaku_stream ♡

Thank you for requesting!! ☆ ^^

Information credit to komanjp, aka now 'hashiyandayo' ww

○ ☆゜+.*.+゜☆゜+.*.+゜☆゜+.*.+゜☆ ○゜+.*.+゜☆ ○

It was snowing outside. You were cozing at Hashiyan's house, drinking hot chocolate and spending quality time together.

You were washing your cup at the kitchen.

"Heeeeeeey ___-Chan!~ Let's watch something!" Hashiyan cooed and hugged you from behind. Blush crept on your face due to the sudden contact.

"W-watch what?"

"Yaoi!~"

"WHAT!?" You exclaimed and blushed harder.

"Aww, don't you enjoy things like that?" Hashiyan asked you teasingly.

"I-I don't....!!! Just a little.." You mumbled.

You then turned to him and pinched his cheeks.

"How-indecent-!!" You pinched his cheeks harder.

"Ouchh! Stop!" Hashiyan screamed loudly, making you stop pinching him.

"Mean..." Hashiyan mumbled.

You tried to stop yourself from laughing. Hashiyan was too cute.

You then hugged Hashiyan and stroked his quite spiky hair.

"Sorry..!! Hihihi!" You laughed.

"I won't accept your apology," Hashiyan replied with a serious tone. He then pulled you from the hug.

"Unless... You watch yaoi stuff with me," Hashiyan grinned at you evilly.

You were shocked. You didn't want to as you actually had a really soft, small heart for yaoi. You enjoyed fluffy yaoi, not hardcore, smutty ones. Hashiyan... his yaoi definition was different from yours.

"Fine then.." You huffed. Hashiyan smiled upon listeng you agreeing to watch yaoi stuff with him.

"Yay! I'll be at the living room, okay?"

You sighed. You then had a brilliant idea to not watch the yaoi stuff Hashiyan wanted to watch. But before that, you made some hot tea for you and Hashiyan.

As you stepped in the living room, Hashiyan was already flipped on the sofa, waiting for you.

"Thanks for the tea~ Now, come sit beside me," Hashiyan patted the seat beside him.

As you sat down, Hashiyan pulled his arm over your shoulders. That made you feel warm and secured.

As the yaoi anime movie started, you were expecting something awkward, but there was nothing at first.

But then after 45 minutes of the anime movie, things started getting bad. The two boys were starting to make out and everything was becoming too erotic. You were about to cry and scream due to the love between the same gender was too much for you.

You followed the idea you planned. You took Hashiyan's big hand and cupped your eyes.

"What's wrong ___-Chan?" He asked you curiously. You then pushed your index finger to the yaoi movie.

Hashiyan laughed. Suddenly, you felt yourself being pulled in his arms. You blushed.

"Ehh... EHH Hashi-" You were about to talk when suddenly the man cut you.

"It's okay, let's just be like this, okay? Hehe," Hashiyan laughed.

Your face was facing his slender neck, making you able to smell the faint smell of the cologne he was wearing. You felt like your eyes suddenly became droopy, slowly drowning into a deep slumber in Hashiyan's arms.

*.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**

You mumbled in your sleep, as you slowly wanted to turn youself to face the other side. But then, you couldn't. You finally remembered, you accidentally slept in Hashiyan's arms while waiting for him to finish watching the yaoi movie.

Quickly, you tried to jolt up but you failed. As your eyes were now wide open, you finally realized there was a face of a sleeping Hashiyan in front of you, body hugging you firmly.

He looked peaceful. Hashiyan's long eyelids were closed, his smooth face and everything made your heart beat fast.

"Cute..." You thought in your mind, feeling blessed to have a nice, handsome and good boyfriend.

Slowly, you built courage and slowly held his face. You blushed but luckily he didn't notice. You then landed a warm kiss on his forehead.

"Nnn~ Why not on my lips, ___-Chan?~" Your eyes struck wider than before.

"You were awake all the time?!" You asked terrifiedly to the man who was grinning widely.

"Hmmm... Yes?~" Hashiyan laughed. You were getting pissed off as he had teased you. You then realized there was a medium-sized pillow beside you.

You took the chance to throw the pillow right into Hashiyan's face. You then turned your back to him. "Meanie," You huffed.

"Ouch..." Hashiyan tried to soothe his nose that was in pain. You looked at Hashiyan at the edge of your eye. He was looking at you too, intensely.

That made you feel uneasy, as you felt something bad was going to happen. Suddenly, Hashiyan pushed you on the sofa back, him on top of you.

"Meanie Hashiyan," you muttered. You realized Hashiyan's face was getting nearer to you.

That made you able to hear you heart thumping in your ears. You were so not ready for  something like that to happen.

*Door opens*

"Hashiyan~ Tadaima~~" Amatsuki stepped into the living room.  Suddenly, he heard a loud smack and scream from the living room.

"Stop it HASHIBAKA!!" You smacked and pushed Hashiyan's face from yours as you heard someone entering his house. Hashiyan fell back.

"Whoa! What's going on?" Amatsuki ran to the living room and questioned the both of you. You then smacked Amatsuki's face too.

"Ouch!"

"Shut up," You huffed at Amatsuki, then straightening the blouse you were wearing.

"Ok-okay... I'll be in the kitchen.." Amatsuki stuttered and walked out of the living room.

You glanced at Hashiyan. He was stroking his nose that was in pain due to being smacked. He then stucked his tounge out at you.

Hashiyan then stood up and was about to walk to the kitchen. But before that, Hashiyan turned to you and pulled you quickly in for a kiss.

Your eyes widened.

As he released you from the kiss, he then played with your hair for a moment before walking out to the kitchen.

"Hashi.. baka.." You mumbled, touching your lips. You smiled alone, all by yourself without realising.

○ ☆゜+.*.+゜☆゜+.*.+゜☆゜+.*.+゜☆ ○゜+.*.+゜☆ ○

I've closed requests for now as I have a few requests to finish! Gomen! I'll inform you guys when I'll open them again!

//huffs school terms in Malaysia are starting next week nnn//

((And I really need a Mafumafu oneshot right now www))

Thank you for reading! ☆