Prolouge: The Summer Training Camp and the crests

To my good friend ghostofPercyJackson  You inspired me to make some good crossover fanfictions including the My Saiyajin Academia. Anyway, Let's begin!

3rd POV
Our adventure begins with Izuku and his classmates Class 1-A preparing for the Summer Training Camp That Mr. Aizawa had set up to push the endurance of their quirks. But what will Izuku and Bakugou think when they will meet someone who knows something that they don't know? Find out today on My Saiyajin Academia!!

Eternal Dragon's POV
'Those boys.... could they be? Yes! They are indeed the Reincarnations of Son Goku and Vegeta!' Shenrron thought as he watched a bus driving to the camp. "I shall use my time to bring them to my realm and tell them who they are and powers. I will tell Midoriya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki... no, Son Deku and Bakugou Briefs Who they represent." The Eternal Dragon smiled and watched how Bakugou was his usual self... angry and prideful. While Izuku was shy much like Goku's first Son Gohan But was determined to become a greater hero to their All Might.

Izuku's POV
I fell asleep as the bus ride Continued and Kacchan did the same but as we slept, we dreamt that a Dragon was going to kill us.
"WAAAAHHH!!! IS. THAT. A. DRAGON?!" I was screaming and Kacchan was angry.

"SHUT UP, NERD!!! We think this Dragon is a villain!" Bakugou added.

"I am not a villain you two, I am an eternal dragon and within your souls Bakugou and Midoriya, you two are Reincarnations of the two Saiyajins of old.... Son Goku and Prince Vegeta!" The dragon spoke to us.

"Wait! Are you saying we are descendants of heroes?!" I cried out in which Kacchan huffed.

Eternal Dragon's POV
"Yes. However, you cannot reveal to anyone who you are or there will be significant consequences."

"Like what, ya overgrown lizard!?" Bakugou spat out.

"Kacchan!" Izuku spoke trying to get Bakugou to stop.

"Enemies from Goku's and Vegeta's will go after you and your friends." I told the boys. "Your crests are from the family you represent. Izuku, your crest represents the Son family."

"While Bakugou's The Vegeta crest"

As the boys processed of what their Reincarnations are, I knew they will be fine and keep their secret from anyone they come across

As the boys processed of what their Reincarnations are, I knew they will be fine and keep their secret from anyone they come across. "I must go. Keep in mind, you will have the abilities and powers of your ancestors but still be able to utilize your quirks. Farewell!!" As the dream fades into white.

Izuku's POV
I awoke to notice the bus had stopped as Kacchan awoke as well. I approach to my friend/tormentor. "Hey Kacchan."
"Deku..." Bakugou said in a somewhat Vegeta type of way.
"You had the same dream with an eternal dragon and what we are?" I said to the ash blonde in which he nods yes.

3rd POV
The boys are now at the camp and what they know is now their secret. But for how long? Find out in the exciting episode of My Saiyajin Academia