The prince falls!; Izuku's sadness and rage!!

Last time on My Saiyajin Academia, Classes 1-A and 1-B were attack by the villains and most were injured but a few were trying their best to survive. Meanwhile, Bakugou and Izuku were dealing with saving their friends and not be taken as hostage. "You will realize to never underestimate the prince of all Saiyajins and future number one hero!" Bakugou transformed into a Super Saiyajin. Can Bakugou put Muscular down for the count and make it back to the camp before the other villains realize it? Find out today on My Saiyajin Academia!

Aizawa's POV
"What was that?! That light up in the mountains.... Ugh! It could be another villain!" I gritted my teeth hoping that it wasn't another villain to attack more students than it was bad enough a few were injured and a few were Okay.

"No Mr. Aizawa, That was not a villain you saw. It was my friend and rival.... Kacchan.... Bakugou." Izuku appears in front of me with the little boy Kota who was now with Mandalay, Pixie Bob, Tiger, But another Pro Hero was missing.

"RAGDOLL!! Dammit, she said she was going to find the others as well. And if that's the case, she must be in trouble!" I said as Tiger and Pixie Bob went out to look for Tomo Pro Hero: Ragdoll. Izuku also went to find Todoroki, Sero, Mineta, Shoji, and Tokoyami as well as finding Tsuyu and Uraraka. Most of my students Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Tooru were safe but now felt true fear. Fear in the hearts that the villains were much more powerful than last time they met in The USJ.

'C'mon, Kacchan! Finish this fight and get back to the camp site. I don't know how long it will be before the villains realize that they'll track you!!' Izuku clenched his fist shaking as he flew to where Dark Shadow was being messed with as the students were trying to calm him down.

Izuku's POV
'This isn't good! If this keeps up, Tokoyami will lose his Quirk.' I stepped up and punched Dark Shadow causing him to be unconscious along with Tokoyami.

"Deku, we tried everything to stop it but..." Sero spoke but I stopped him.

"I know. Listen, I need you guys to go back to the camp. Aizawa and the other pro heroes are waiting. I'm going to look for Tsuyu and Uraraka!" I said to the guys in which they nodded and left to the camp site. As they leave, I sense their ki and they were unharmed which was a relief but to my dismay, I also felt Kacchan's ki. 'What the..... .... Kacchan, tell me you're not going to....' I gritted my teeth in anger knowing what Bakugou's plan was.

Bakugou's POV
"It's time for you to say goodbye!" I held my arms out as a golden ki energy was formed into my hands as lightning crackled and forming. Muscular was beaten but was not going to allow a kid get the better of him. Suddenly, a shadowy figure was behind me but I did not know. "Are you brave enough to take this one!?" I screamed out as the energy got powerful and bigger. "Final....." I said but was hit in the back of the neck by shock absorption Nomu rendering me helpless.

"Good. Now take this gaki back to our hideout since Muscular wasn't strong enough to defeat a kid with this much potential! We'll make him a villain for sure!" Shigaraki's voice appeared as a black and purple portal appears and it was Kurogiri.

"Let's get Toga, Twice, and head back. We got what we came for."

Tsuyu's POV
"Kero~ Ochako, Don't Fight her. We don't know what her quirk is." I cried out to my friend as she was dealing with a girl by the name we knew now is Himiko Toga. In which we see a portal as Toga leave. While Midoriya was flying. Suddenly, we see Midoriya's expression and it was not a good look. He was angry and who can blame him.

"M-Midoriya-chan?? Kero~" I said as I looked at his eyes. They were filled with sadness and anger. Suddenly, the rocks began to move and shake. Midoriya's hair was changing from green to yellow. Midoriya was shaking, gritting his teeth as if someone or something happened.

"Deku-Kun??" Uraraka's expression was there. She was worried about him as well as I

"KACCHAN!!!!!!" Midoriya screamed as a golden light appeared on Izuku. His eyes were now a steel teal green and his hair was no longer green curls but a spiky golden yellow with a few bangs on his head.

Izuku's POV
I became a Super Saiyajin but what now I felt... was defeat, sadness and anger. The villains have taken Bakugou and won. 'Dammit! Dammit!' I thought as the others showed up. They knew that we lost Bakugou and a few were injured at the attack.

3rd POV
What will the heroes do to rescue Bakugou? Tune in next time for more action packed episode of My Saiyajin Academia!!