Bakugou and Deku vs. All For One; A traitor in the ranks!!

Previously on My Saiyajin Academia, The students of 1-A (Izuku, Iida, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Momo) left the school in pursuit to rescue Bakugou. Meanwhile, an evil doctor by the name of Dr. Gero: Goku's enemies from the past is now working with the villains and plans to eradicate the heroes and students along with two traitors who are now Androids Todoroki and Endeavor. Can All Might, Izuku and the gang realizes there are two perpetrators in the Hero course? Find out today on My Saiyajin Academia!

Izuku's POV
'I can sense Bakugou's ki! He's trying to break free from the villains's Stronghold. That's right Vegeta! Don't let your pride be taken by the villains!' I thought as his ki was going through the roof. Momo sees me and softly placed her hand on my cheek.

"We will rescue Bakugou, Midoriya-Kun! I know that for sure!" Momo smiled at me in which I smiled back.

'Maybe Momo and I should get married in the future. I can ask the eternal dragon to let me tell Yaoyorozu-er... Momo who I am.' I thought as we ventured off into the dangerous city. Suddenly, two drunks were trying to hit on Momo in which I had to step in with a badass Yakuza attitude. Momo's reaction was 'he saved me once and now he's showing how much he cares about me.

Momo's POV
'I hope this plan will work. Although I am concerned about Izuku. After this, I want to talk to him and maybe settle down with him...' I thought as we continue to look for Bakugou in Kamino Ward in search of our classmate Bakugou.

"Midoriya-kun, I hope you don't get hurt or worse." I said to Izuku and he smiled at me.

"I promise, Momo-chan. I will not get hurt or die." Izuku promise me from his actions. As we were at the abandoned building in Kamino Ward, we did not notice that the L.O.V. Were springing a trap for us.

Iida's POV
We see Twice, Mustard, Spinner, Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki with the captured Bakugou. But suddenly, we felt a cold aura that even some of the villains and Stain were like children. All except Midoriya. He was shocked at first but then his quirk began to activate like a magnet. 'Wh- What is Midoriya doing? Doesn't he know that we're dealing with a villain who is definitely more powerful than any other villains we've encountered?!' I thought as Midoriya was getting ready for battle. I suddenly felt fear for my classmate and friend. "Midoriya... don't. We cannot win against this guy. We have to get away and let All Might and the other pro heroes deal with the villains." I pleaded with Midoriya to reconsider battling this villain but he smiled.

"I know. But you guys have to rescue Bakugou. And I can tell he's more pissed off with their leader and want to fight this guy much more than I do." Midoriya said to which shocked, Uraraka, Kirishima, Momo, and I from what he said.

All For One P.O.V.
"So, you kids are trying to rescue your friend and let the heroes defeat us?" I said in a sinister tone of voice which brought fear in their hearts all except the green haired teen. At first, I thought he was foolish to think he can possess a sliver of a chance to defeat me. So I did what I did to give him and everyone a taste.... A taste of fear and annihilation. I strike at the green haired teen sending him flying and into a wall.

"MIDORIYA!!" Iida exclaim
"DEKU-KUN!!" Uraraka's voice shrieked
"MIDORIYA!" Kirishima ran to his aid
"IZU-KUN!!!" Momo was in tears but suddenly, they noticed that Midoriya was gone.

"Izu....?" Momo whispers and to her shock, she sees her love behind the mastermind villain and land a swift kick to his head.

3rd POV
But All For One was too smart to be hit or fall for that technique and grabbed his leg.

"You know boy, you have a lot of potential just like Bakugou. Why don't you and him join my family and bring down the Symbol Of Peace?" All For One said in return, Izuku's Saiyajin blood was beginning to boil.

"Like I'll join the likes of you! And much like Bakugou, I will never align myself with the villains." Izuku said as he powered up to his base form. To the degree of his friends, they were wondering what type of quirk is he talking about.

Uraraka's POV
'What does Deku-Kun meant that this is his base form? Is that white quirk is part of his abilities?' I wondered as well as the others. Kirishima was stunned by what Izuku is doing.

"Sooo MANLY!! I never knew Midoriya to be badass!" Kirishima spoke.

"We have to get to Bakugou. Midoriya said that he can handle the villains." Iida replies. 'But I fear that Midoriya is risking his life to protect us.'

'My zuzu~ is Fighting to get us to rescue Bakugou. Please Kami, please protect my dear Izu-kun!' I thought as we left to find Bakugou.

Izuku's POV
I landed a couple of punches and kicks to AFO but none were working. But as I planned to use the technique, my friends were going to find Bakugou.

'Good. Now I won't have to hold back until All Might and the other pro heroes.' I thought and suddenly get struck in the face by a villain by the name of Shigaraki in which All For One was leaving to find All Might and finish their fight from long ago.

"You won't interfere in my sensei's plans to bring chaos to this wretched world full of heroes." Shigaraki growled but I felt Bakugou's ki. It was like he was dealing with a group of villains and my friends were there as well.

"I hate to leave you and not stop your sensei, but... My friends are in trouble. Goodbye." I smirked and used my Instant Transmission technique to reach to Kacchan and the others.

"Midoriya!!" Iida was the first to speak
"Midoribro!" Kirishima was next
"Deku/Izu-Kun!" Uraraka and Momo said as Bakugou smirked at me.

"Oi! We gotta help All Might beat the living crap out of AFO. The others must get out of here and not get caught in the crossfire." Bakugou said to me in which I nod as well.

"Iida, get the others to safety! Kacchan and I will help All Might and the other pro heroes defeat the league." I said to Momo, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Iida. They were shocked to hear us say that we were going after their leader. Momo grabs my arm and she was shedding tears knowing that I may not make it out alive.

"No, Midoriya-kun! You can't go out there and face them! Even with Bakugou's help, your quirk and Bakugou's are not strong enough to beat him. Please, I don't want to lose you." Momo pleads but I smiled at her and looked in her Cat like Onyx eyes of Momo placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Momo, I promise I will return to you. And there's something that you and the others are going to flip out when we tell you." I said sweetly at Yaoyorozu.

"That you and Bakugou are the Reincarnations of two past warriors Son Goku and Vegeta Briefs...." a mysterious voice appeared and we all turned to the source. What we could not believe was that it was Todoroki and his eyes were full of killing intent on to me. "Yes Midoriya, I am Todoroki  but I got to say that you didn't know that my father and I decided to join the League Of Villains and Dr. Gero gave us more power to beat you."

"TODOROKI?!" All Of us were shocked to see Todoroki was behind of the villains finding the camping trip and the capturing of Bakugou.

3rd POV
What will our heroes do now since Todoroki and the 2nd Pro Hero Endeavor Are now members of the L.O.V. And becoming Androids? Find out next time on My Saiyajin Academia!