Find Bakugou and a jealousy!?; Todoroki's flames of hatred!!

Last time on My Saiyajin Academia, The young heroes in training were recovering from the attack at the summer training camp. Meanwhile, Momo was worried about Izuku and where he was at after the attack. She was now falling for our green haired hero. When nighttime fell, Izuku was called by Kirishima and Todoroki that we'll join him to save Bakugou but Momo called Izuku in her room to talk. "Midoriya, I want to confess something to you..... ..... I love you! Ever since you came to the Hero Course, I was impressed by your resolve and determination. You saved Mineta and Tsuyu and thought I would have a small crush on you but now, my crush has been growing strong and I want to be with you, Izuku Midoriya!" Momo confesses her love for Izuku instead of Todoroki! Meanwhile, the league have captured Bakugou and two powerful evil beings are behind the cause. Who are these masterminds? Find out today on My Saiyajin Academia.

Shigaraki's POV
"So what now, sensei? Should we execute the plan that whack job Dr. Gero used?! I want the the Symbol Of Peace's head on a platter." I was impatient until a man with white hair and beard appeared. Wearing a Red Ribbon Army hat.

"Don't worry, Shigaraki. All For One and I will rid this universe... thanks to a father and Son." Dr. Gero smirk as we look at Bakugou struggling to get out. Luckily, I talked to a certain icy-hot about the idea of eliminating that Midoriya kid. In exchange, he gave us intel about the camping trip and Gero decided to make him, and his father Endeavor Androids.

All Might's POV
As time was not in our favor, I was with Eraserhead, Mt. Lady, Cementoss, Midnight, Endeavor, and Principal Nezu discussing a way to rescue Young Bakugou from the league of villains. But what we didn't know is that someone was a traitor in the ranks. "Wait! What do you mean someone who informed the villains where we were located?" I asked my mentor Gran Torino whom he was suspicious of how the villains were one step ahead of us.

"Whatever, old man! If All Might can't connect the dots on who is the weasel is, then he's...." Endeavor was about to finish until Nezu stopped him.

"Enough. Now on to the matters at hand, the villains have abducted a student of ours and it is up to us to save him" Nezu replied.

Unknown to everyone, Endeavor evilly smirks.

-flashbacks-
"So, you two are wanting to rid All Might and that brat who seem to have the same power as he?" Dr. Gero looked at Todoroki and Endeavor. "I'll help you. But you two will become Androids of mine and I'll create more Androids to exterminate those who oppose us."
-flashback ends-

Momo's POV
"Huh? Uraraka.... what are you doing here?" I asked the brunette girl in which she was determined to help find Bakugou as well.

"I want to help find Bakugou. You may not notice but.... I consider him a friend even though he's rude and mean!" Uraraka said in which Todoroki was smirking for some strange reason.

"I can't go, guys. I have to stay and watch the others. Good luck finding Bakugou." Todoroki said as he went back to his dorm room. So now it was Iida, Uraraka, Kirishima, My Izu, and I to rescue Bakugou. When we left to Kamino city, I held Izuku's hand indicating that I was never going to let go of him which Todoroki's expression changed from smirking to now jealousy. 'That's weird. I thought Todoroki and my Izu were getting along very well. No matter, I must help my friends and rescue Bakugou!' I thought as we all took the train to the city. I looked at Izuku and smiled knowing that I one day will marry the now strongest warrior in the universe. "Izu-kun, be careful with what you going to do to rescue Bakugou!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I will, Momo! But I think we're going to disguise ourselves so the villains don't spot us." Izuku said. I thought of a good idea to blend in.

"I've got a solution. Although it seems a bit old school..." I grew a blush but Izuku smiled and thought it was a perfect idea.

We were in disguise. Izuku as a yakuza, Uraraka as a guy, Iida wearing a tie, Kirishima had his red hair down, and finally me wearing a pink dress with sunglasses and my hair curly.

3rd POV
Our heroes embarked on a journey to save Bakugou but what awaits for our young heroes in the dangerous city of Kamino? More action packed episode of My Saiyajin Academia is coming. Don't miss it!

Author Notes: Couldn't figure out what disguise Uraraka's wearing so I made her dress as a guy just like Todoroki in the anime. Plus, Endeavor and Todoroki are going to play a bigger role in the next chapter leading to the fights and possible death. As always, thank you for reading and remember.... PLUS ULTRA!!!!