Rescue Bakugo; Momo falls for Deku!!

Author Notes: wanna give a quick shoutout to my homeboy ghostofPercyJackson knowing that this will reveal Yaoyorozu's true feelings for the green haired warrior who happens to be Izuku Midoriya. Plus, there will be a series from the hit fanfiction of My Saiyajin Academia. And you will see Todoroki hating Deku or Son Deku for stealing Momo's heart in the storyline. Anyway, let's begin!

3rd POV
Previously on My Saiyajin Academia, Class 1-A and 1-B were attacked by the villains at the summer camp leading to Izuku and Bakugou to use what little Saiyajin power they could use but still kept it hidden from the others. Leading to the capture of Bakugou, Izuku's rage exploded in results transforming into a Super Saiyajin just like Bakugou. Will our heroes plan a way to rescue Bakugou and stop the League Of Villains? Find out next on My Saiyajin Academia.

Momo's POV
I was at the U.A. Hospital due to the stress on my head after being attacked by the villains. But I recalled who saved me and Awase... It was Izuku Midoriya. 'He... He. Saved. Me. More than Todoroki did. But where is he?' I thought as I was laying on the bed until the pro heroes and All Might arrived in my room.

"Excuse me miss, are you the one who placed a tracking device on to a Nomu to locate your friend's whereabouts?" A police detective asked me.

"Yes. I did. I can create a tracker for you and All Might to look for Bakugou." I said sternly but was worried about a certain green haired boy who saved me from sheer death. Under my own breath, I looked out at the window after the heroes left, I sighed with a heavy heart. "I wonder where Midoriya-kun is at? I should thank him for saving me... Am. I. In love with Midoriya? No. It must be a small crush on him. That's all." I said as I was greeted by my friends.

"Are you okay, Yaomomo?" Jirou asked me as she twirled her ear jacks from her ears.

"Yeah, Girl! We were all worried about you!" Mina cried out in which I smiled a bit.

"Anyway, does anyone know where Midoriya went? I am a little bit concerned for him. After the villains attacked us, I cannot help but worry about him!" I asked my classmates until we heard a door open and we saw Midoriya. But something was different about. He was wearing a orange gi with a blue undershirt. His wristbands were blue and had a blue Obi belt around him.

Izuku's POV
I was happy to see Yaoyorozu and the others were okay. But I decided to put that aside as I reached to my side and pull out a small brown pouch. "Here, Yaoyorozu. Eat this. It will make you feel better." I toss a bean to Yaoyorozu in which everyone was confused at what I gave her.

"Uhhh... Midoriya, are you alright? We need to know what you gave her." Mineta was curious.

Momo ate the bean and in result, she was fully healthy and her head injury was gone. She was shocked as well as my friends.

"Listen, I'm going to get Bakugou." I said to everyone. The guys were wide eyed when I told them that I am going after Bakugou.

"Midori, you can't be serious!" Mina looked at me with shock and concern. "The heroes will take care of the villains and find Bakugou."

"Yeah! Mina's right! It's like you're committing to suicide. Let All Might handle it!" Mineta cried out but I didn't listen. Kirishima stepped in.
"I'll join you, Midoribro! Bakugou's my friend too! I'll never live it down that I didn't help out a friend like him."

Momo's POV
'Midoriya-kun....' I was concerned that he will get hurt. While nighttime was approaching, Todoroki asked me if I wanted to go save Bakugou. I knew this was my chance! My chance to thank Midoriya for rescuing me from the Nomu attack. And confess my true feelings about him! "I'll go with you guys. Can I speak to Midoriya?" I asked Kirishima and Todoroki. As soon as they left, Midoriya came into the room alone with me.

"Yes, Yaoyorozu? You need something?" Izuku looked at me. I nod and took his hands. There were strong, firm making me feel like there's no worry and always comforting.

"The reason I called you here is to say thank you for saving me and Yosetsu. Also...." I looked into his green emerald eyes and squeezing his hands into mine. "Please don't die on me! And I want to confess something to you...." Midoriya was listening. "I-I-I love you, Izuku Midoriya!" I was close to him as Midoriya was shocked to hear me confess my love to him.

"When?" Izuku asked me as I looked into his eyes once more.

"Since I fell for you the moment you saved Asui and Mineta during the first attack at the USJ. At first, I thought you were too reckless since you came to U.A. But when you stood up against the villains and Shinsou at the Sports Festival.... I felt... ... safe with you." I blush a shade of red on my face and did what I had to do to make Midoriya understand my true deepest feelings for him. I kissed him in the lips and he lent in knowing that he felt the same way pouring out our emotions. We caught a breather and Izuku said softly to me.

"I love you too, Yaoyorozu-chan." Izuku smiles as I smiled back at him.

"Please call me Momo." I chimed in which he and I planned our way to save Bakugou.

3rd POV
Momo confessed her love to Deku. But how will Todoroki react when Momo's reaction to Izuku is much more than meets the eye? Find out in the exciting conclusion of My Saiyajin Academia!!