Momo loves Deku!?; Izuku saves Yaoyorozu

3rd POV
Last time on My Saiyajin Academia, The Class 1-A and Class 1-B are taking a trip up to the mountains for their summer training. Meanwhile, the eternal dragon was watching from afar in the realm of the dragons knowing that Izuku and Bakugou are the Reincarnations of two powerful Saiyajins Goku and Vegeta. Too oblivious to Izuku and Bakugou, the boys fell asleep and was in the realms of dragons. "Midoriya, Bakugou, I have called you here to reveal who you truly are. You are the Reincarnations of Son Goku and Vegeta Briefs. You two have powers of your ancestors and can turn into your Super Saiyajin transformations but you must keep it a secret from everyone!"

"Why? What will happen if we reveal ourselves?"

"Your past enemies will go after your loved ones including this league of villains you dealt with in the Unseen Simulation Junction (USJ). But if your loved ones are in trouble, you can use what little of technique from family crests and still be able to be Izuku and Katsuki."
Can our young heroes maintain their secret from their classmates and protect them from oncoming enemies? Find out today on My Saiyajin Academia!!

Momo's POV
It was that time I was concerned about Midoriya and Bakugou. They were acting kind of strange. First, they were talking, then shook hands in some sort of agreement, and when it came to the training, Midoriya was excited and much more confident in himself which I find it very interesting. 'I guess Midoriya had been pretending to be shy and a stuttering mess in class. But when it came to training on his Quirk, he gains a very confidence boost that quickly.' I thought as I saw Midoriya wearing an Orange gi and blue undershirt, blue wristbands, and he don blue boots. I find it odd that he would wear something like that. And Bakugou was wearing some sort of armor and gloves.

"... Momo" Mina called out but I didn't listen because I was intrigued by Midoriya's Hero costume and personality. It was like something had gave him the confidence he needed to push himself and for the others.
"Hey girl, are you looking at Midori??? Hehehe... you must really like him!" Mina teased at me which I cannot help but blush pink dust on my face.

"I-I-It's not like that, Mina. And besides, I was wondering what happened when Bakugou and Midoriya fell asleep on the bus? It was weird that they are acting like friends now." I said as Uraraka showed up.

"Now that you mentioned it, it was weird when Bakugou and Deku-kun shook hands. It was like they were agreeing on something..." Ochako spoke with the girls and I.

Izuku's POV
"Well Kacchan, it looks like we got to keep it together for our sakes and the others." I replied to Kacchan.

"Hmph! Those guys are weaklings, Kakarotto.... I mean Deku!" Bakugou said mixing the fact that he actually called me by my ancestor's name. "By the way, do you sense something? Like, someone or something is trying to kill us and take us hostage for the pro heroes to react?"

"Hey! Now that you mentioned it, I do too. And..." suddenly we see purple smoke coming from the woods.

"Kacchan, looks like it was an ambush the moment we all stepped in to the time being while we were training and relaxing! We got to get to the others and warn the situation to Aizawa." I said as Kacchan nods. We saw the others with Mr. Aizawa and one of the Pussycat heroes Mandalay.

"Aizawa sensei, someone is trying to ambush us...." I said but Mr. Aizawa knows what was going on.

"I know. I need you two to stay with us until further notice. We can't lose precious students by the villains." Aizawa said but it was interrupted by Mandalay.

"Nooooo!!! Kota! He's up in the mountains! Oh god, I hope he is not in trouble!" She shrieked and praying that Kota was okay. Bakugou smirked at which I find it strange.

"Sorry, Sensei. But I cannot allow the villains to win. It's something in My pride that won't allow it to happen." He said and in which a milky white ki was on him in which shocked Mandalay and Aizawa.

"I can sense Kota.... and a villain too. Don't worry about me, Aizawa. I'll be fine. And Deku.... when this is over, you and I will fight and I will prove to you that I am the strongest there is!" He flew off and Aizawa was trying to figure out what was going on with Bakugou and Midoriya.

"I'll see if the others made it safely to the camp site." I said to Mandalay and Aizawa but something was off. I closed my eyes and feel out my friends' ki. 'Wait! Someone's ki is dropping.... And it DROPPING FAST!' I decided to use Son Goku's Instantaneous movement/ Instant Transmission technique to find what person's ki just dropped. When I arrived, I saw most of Class 1-B conscious but they were injured. "Guys, what happened?!" I was in shocked to see TetsuTetsu and Kendō were hurt.

Kendo's POV
"We were.... Ngh! Ambushed by the villains and they were going after the most powerful student in U.A. T-they were after Bakugou.... Momo and Yosetsu are going to put a tracking device to locate the villains." I said weakly but what I saw In Midoriya's eyes were anger.
'I... I never seen Midoriya like this. Is this his Quirk?' I pondered but my injuries were not bad but I was tired.

"Grab onto me guys. I'll go back and get Yosetsu and Yaoyorozu!" Midoriya said as we did what he told us to do. He put his two fingers on his forehead and suddenly we disappeared and back to camp site where Mr. Aizawa and Mandalay plus Tiger and Pixie Bob tend the injured Class 1-B while Izuku went back to find Yaoyorozu and Awase. As he used instant transmission, He telepathically spoke to Bakugou who was flying to the mountains.

*Kacchan, the villains are going after you for some reason I don't know. But you better save Kota and get out of there fast!*

*Don't give me orders, Deku! You know how powerful I am. And I don't take orders from a low class warrior such as yourself!* Bakugou gritted his teeth and lands to where Kota and the villain known now as Muscular.

'I hope Kacchan is okay. But right now, I'm worried about Yaoyorozu.' Izuku trying to locate her ki and Awase's but felt a dark malicious ki with them. 'HANG ON GUYS!!! I'M COMING!!!' He brought his ki up as fast as He could using One For All that his idol and hero All Might gave him.

Momo's POV
I was bleeding on my head as a chainsaw Nomu was chasing after us after Awase places the homing tracking device on it. I was badly hurt and hoping someone would save us from sheer horror as I felt weak. 'This is not looking good for us. I didn't think the villains would find us here in this location. But how?' I thought as my adrenaline was losing it.

"Aaahhhh someone help us! C'mon Momo, stay awake! We can't die at a time like this!!" Yosetsu screamed until he was hit by a young man wearing an orange and blue uniform. I looked up at him and saw green hair and freckles. But my blurred vision was making it hard to see with the blood in my eye. "M-M-Midoriya....? I weakly spoke but fell into unconsciousness.

"Momo...." Izuku said softly and his rage was flaring as he delivered a swift kick to the Chain saw Nomu and left it there laying on the ground. Luckily, the tracking device Awase placed on the Nomu was in tact.

"Midoriya?! Wait! You're a student from 1-A!" Awase said but Midoriya didn't say much.

"Awase, let me take Yaoyorozu. Place a hand on my shoulder okay?" Izuku said as Yosetsu did what Izuku want him to do while I was being carried bridal style and disappeared to the campsite where Midoriya set me down on a bed as Awase sat beside me resting as well. 'Yaoyorozu.... I hope you will be okay. Because if I had lost you, I would never forgive myself for it!' Midoriya's thoughts came to mind as he goes to see if Bakugou was finished with Muscular and saved the little boy Kota. As I lay there unconscious, I dreamt that I was married to someone but what I saw was Midoriya smiling in which I felt my heart beating.... pining for the green haired boy who saved me and a fellow classmate from danger. 'Midoriya.... Kun....' I thought and felt my heart racing for the green haired timid young man.

3rd POV
Will Bakugou and Izuku save everyone and themselves? Find out next time on My Saiyajin Academia!!