The Symbol Of Peace Falls; Secrets and the Final Battle!!

Last time on My Saiyajin Academia, Izuku and the others were on the search for their friend Bakugou and getting out of the crossfires of the battle. Somehow, the League Of Villains were one step ahead of the heroes as they arrived with their hostage.

"KACCHAN!!" Izuku screams and powers up to base form.

While our hero was battling A.F.O. And keeping the others safe, Momo, Iida, Kirishima, and Uraraka freed the Explosion Quirk teen and was now pissed at the mastermind. Before they would go into battle, Todoroki stopped them in their tracks revealing their Reincarnations of the past warriors to Momo, Iida, Uraraka, and Kirishima. How will they react? Find out on today's action packed episode of My Saiyajin Academia!!

Izuku's POV
I was shocked to hear Todoroki.... of all people who I consider him a friend and ally to Class 1-A has just revealed Kacchan and my secret to my friends but what sent me over the edge was he now sided with the villains and his father as well.

"How. Did. You. Know that Kacchan and I are the Reincarnations of Son Goku and Vegeta Briefs?!" I looked in Todoroki's eyes and they were cold, calculating, and definitely evil.

"Why, Dr. Gero himself. He was the one who gave me enough power to take you down and make Momo mine!" Todoroki replies with an evil smirk on his face.

'Dammit! Now we'll have to deal with Todoroki, Endeavor, and All For One.' I thought as Kacchan or Vegeta was beyond pissed as the rocks and debris levitate causing the pro heroes to look at Kacchan and I. I too clenched my fists tucking to my side and gritted my teeth.

"Izu...?" Momo spoke softly with concerns in her voice. "Is it true that you and Bakugou are the Reincarnations of those warriors? Is that why you and Bakugou are being friendly to one another?" Momo was shocked and at first, she will leave to join Todoroki. But Momo smiles at me as well as Iida, Kirishima, and Uraraka.

"So Yaoyorozu, will you be my wife and help my father and the others bring down the Symbol Of Peace? You will be more powerful with your quirk when Gero makes you in a Android." Todoroki smiled at her in which she frowned in disgust with him.

Momo's POV
"Like I will join you! You were cold when you got to UA but now I see you for who you truly are.... someone who is not a hero. You allowed a mad scientist make you and your father into Androids. No, I will never be your wife and join the villains!!" I screamed and held on to my Izu.

"Momo, are... are you sure you want to be with me?" Izuku asked me but I cut him off with a little kiss on his lips and smiled at him.

"Of course, Izuku or maybe Son Deku. You and Bakugou are Saiyajins by blood." I touched his cheek softly.

"Fine! If you won't be with me Yaoyorozu, then.... DIE!!!" Todoroki launches a fireball at me But was sideswiped by my true love Deku.

Bakugou's POV
As we watched Deku deal with Half n' half, I sensed Shigaraki coming after Uraraka and went Super Saiyajin level one at him landing a haymaker punch to his body. "Oi, Round Face, are you alright?" I asked the Gravity girl who was blushing red and she looks at me with an irate look.

"Yeah... BUT MY NAME IS NOT ROUND FACE!! IT'S URARAKA!!" Round Face glared at me in which I find it cute to my delight.

"Tch! Whatever. Listen, take you, ponytail, and those extras back. I alone can fight Shigaraki." I ordered the Gravity quirk user. "And no rebuttals whatsoever. The last thing I wanna do is let my pride be destroyed by some Freddy Kruger lookalike."

That urked Shigaraki in the worst way. I decided to go at him head on. We began throwing punches and kicks leaving the booming sound be heard by us.