🌹19🌹

(third person pov)

All the roomates decided that they would come out to their fans or families and even a few friends...and this is how it went.

~

(JESSIE'S POV)

Everyone has been so supportive about my coming out!But i mean most of them were in the community anyways but whatever!

Now i have to tell my fans.

That part i'm not so excited about.

(should i add where everyone has a soulmark???)

I turned on the camera and started filming.

j-Hey guys...

~

j-I am Bisexual...Weeee.I really hope this can help you guys, send it to a friend, look back on it for support, maybe this has given you guys some courage to come out. Anyway that is all my people see you next time!

I stopped filming and let out a breath of air i didn't know i was holding in this whole time.

j-*whispers*haha wow.

~

(ELTON'S POV)

I have decided to tell my parents...wow this is gonna be a rough one.

I picked up the phone with my hands shaking wild, God i'm so scared.

Ring

Ri-

em-Hi honey!

e-Hey Mom...

em-Are you alright honey?

e-Um well i uh... i needed to talk to you.

em-Oh um okay hit me with it.

That was one of the things he loved about his mom, she was always so open to hear things, and easy to talk to about your problems or worries.

e-Mom..i'm uh...i'm gay...and i'm dating Corey Mom. I'm so happy!

em-Is that all?

e-Yeah.

em-Honey...I support you, were you really that scared to tell me that?

e-Yeah. Actually.

em-Well honey i love you no matter what and i always will.

e-I love you too mom.

em-So...How long?

e-Huh?

em-How long have you and Corey been dating, Silly?

e-Oh um...2 years...

em-Wow. That's a long time.

e-Yeah but um...i think i'm going to ask him to uh marry me Mom...what do you think?