21

More of Eltorey again...Sorry guys. There is also a lot of diolauge.

~

(SAM'S POV)

Elton was running around frantically, and biting his nails out of nervousness.

s-Look Elton it will all be fine okay?

e-How do we know that Sam? What if he says no, what if he runs away, what if-

a-Okay Elton, stop with the what if's we know he will say yes, you just have to trust us okay?

e-Okay...

s-Now, you better get going.

e-Yeah you are right now do i look okay?

a-Elton, you look fine.

jw-Yeah...but hey we all do to be honest.

We were all wearing suits or button ups, even Jessie but the other girls were wearing dresses.

e-Okay Devyn, Jake, Colby, Sam, and Jessie are you guys ready and set to go?

j-Yep me, Jake, and Devyn will ride with you.

e-Okay so all of you have the roses and notes correct?

b-Yes we do now go.

e-Okay, okay.

The 4 of them left and drove to the beach.

(20 mins later AARON'S POV for a bit)

Corey drove up to the mansion and got out of his car.

a-Guys he's here!

s-Oh shit!

c-Everybody shush and get into your places!

c-Hey everyone i'm ho- what is all of this?

a-Here you go Corey.

i handed him a rose and Brennen walked up handing him many more roses, some white, some red.

(COREY'S POV)

I came home seeing that Elton's car was gone and i was sad because it is our 4 year anniversary today and i thought he forgot but apparently he didn't.

Brennen handed me a note saying,

"Hi baby, I bet you are surprised by all of this. I'm sorry i wasn't there when you got back but it will all make sense in time, but right now go up the stairs and into our bedroom. Love you!~Elton"

I walked up the stairs to see Colby standing there with a huge smile on his face.

c-Hello Corey!

cs-Will you please tell me whats going on?

c-Nope.

cs-Well damn it was worth a try haha!

c-Well here it your stop make sure to give me five stars on Uber. com 

cs-Oh my god Colby!

s-What did he do?

c-Nothing.

cs-He just made a funny ass joke!

s-Okay well put this on then meet us downstairs.

With that they walked away without another word. So i walked into my room and put on the tux that Sam had given me.

I walked downstairs to see Sam and Colby sharing a kiss with Sam's hands around Colby's neck pulling down closer to him. It was honestly sickeningly sweet so i had to ruin the moment.