The "Prank" (part 2) 34

"Baby. I want you to get in the car and go to Heath's house okay." Elton said still staring at the shadow man...

(KAT'S POV)

Corey slowly nodded his head and started to back out of the garage only to be thrown to the middle of the room closer to the shadow man.

"What do you want from us?" Sam asked looking really pissed off and I noticed Colby was in little space and he was crying so that kind of explains it. (they have told the roomates already)

"Well I just want Corey then I will be on my way." the figure said.

"You can't have him you piece of shit!" Elton yelled pointing in the man's direction.

"I will get him no matter what boy!"the man rumbled.

"You can take me!" Devyn said pushing herself off the floor.

"What no! Devyn what are you doing?" I asked looking up at her from my position on the floor.

"I'm doing the right thing!" she said slowly walking forward.

"Lumo losa kiroko sum kinso cray!" we heard from the corner of the room.(idfk???)

All of a sudden the four men dissapeared leaving the shadow man all alone.

But then he was gone and Devyn was on the floor.

"DEVYN!" Corey yelled running up to her.

"Are you okay Dev?" Elton asked lifting her up a bit.

"I think you mean Shadow man." She turned towards me and smirked.

"DAMNIT!" someone yelled everyone looked really confused but the Devyn passed out in Elton's arms.

"BABE!" I yelled sliding over to her.

"We have to get to the church now! I was sent here by the priest and priestess to help you all because he had sensed a danger was coming and we have delt with this man before when he tried to hurt Corey when he was unaware. We must go before she wakes up!" a girl with a white robe came out from the corner and ran outside motioning us to follow her.

 We must go before she wakes up!" a girl with a white robe came out from the corner and ran outside motioning us to follow her

We decided to follow her even though we had no clue what was happening or what was about to happen. When we got there she finally turned around and introduced herself and explained what was going on.

"Okay, I know you all are probably very confused but we should start walking into the Coven before I continue." she said walking toward the giant doors.

We all followed her into the massive church more like a cathedral, when I say it is huge it is huge. We rushed inside as she closed the doors and locked them letting out a huge breath.

"Okay well we need to see the priest and priestess so follow me this way. I'm Sky and I brought you all here because as I said we have come in contact with this spirit before. Well I guess some people would call it a poltergiest, but I have brought you all here so we can get him out of your friend." she explained.