43

(Sam's pov)

"So. Cole. Robert. Brock. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I- yes!" He smiled.

I picked him up laughing and spun him around when I sat him back down he gave me a kiss as I put the ring on his finger.

"We're gonna get married!" He said smiling.

"The roommates just think we came here to have some free time, but I had that planned so I'm gonna make a video of a bunch of stuff we are gonna do." I said grabbing my computer.

"Nooooo. No computer. We just got ingaged! " He said taking it from me.

"Well then what do you wanna do?" I asked grabbing his hips.

"Cuddles!" He giggled hugging me.

"Okay baby. We can watch a movie too." I said walking upstairs.

I went to use the bathroom and was changing real fast since I was in there anyways.

"Heyyyy daddyyyy?" Colby said in his big voice.

That literally made me go into severe daddy space.

"Yes my cute, sweet, adorable, little baby fiance?" I said walking in without a shirt.

"Hi daddy!" He said in a little voice.

"What do you wanna watch baby?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Whatever you wanna watch." He said in his big voice.

He is fighting it and I don't get why.

"Baby..."I said looking up at him.

"Hmm?" He asked playing with his hands.

"What's wrong? Why are you fighting it?"  I asked.

"Because it's probably annoying." He said looking down.

"Baby, you will never be annoying. What did I say about that? What's the rule?"I asked lifting his chin.

"Don't talk bad about myself because you love, value me and think I'm perfect in every way." He said trying to look back down.

"Well guess what? I'm changing that rule." I told him.

"What do you mean?" he asked curiously.

"I want you to be 100% open with me from now on. If its good or bad. Okay baby?" i stated holding his hand.

"Okay daddy." he said sweetly but shyly.

"Would you like a snack baby boy?" i asked

"No tank you Dada" he said smiling. "Buuuuuuuut i do want cwuddles..." he said looking so fucking adorable.

"Okay baby" I flopped onto the bed causing him to giggle a little. He crawled over and laid next to me. I pulled him on top of me and hugged him super tight.

"So...Mr. soon to be husband...i want 20 kisses!" He said straddling me, looking in my eyes, smiling.

"20?!? That's a whole lot baby. I don't know if i could do that." I caressed his cheek causing him to blush.

"Yes i need dat many daddy!"he said sticking his bottom lip out

i kissed his cheek and all he said was that i missed so kissed him on the lips passionately. I flipped us over so he was under me and just smothered him in kisses..

497 word count

Also sorry it has been so long guys