41

(COLBY'S POV)

I walked downstairs to see Sam standing with pancakes on the table playing on his phone.

"Hi!" i said as i wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him.
"Hi cutie, are you ready for today?" he asked.
I nodded and sat down to eat my breakfast. He sat down next to me and played on his phone letting me eat. 

   When i was done he ushered me upstairs to change, so i put on a blue hoodie (3am hoodie ofc) and some ripped jeans, black of course, but daddy made me change into white jeans because he wanted me to have color today. He weirdly looked extra emo today. He had on a black and red stripped hoodie and black ripped jeans.

"Hey how come you get to be emo?" I asked giggling.
"Ummmm because I look sexy." He said kissing my cheek.

I giggled and walked out to the car. Sam opened my door for me and I kissed his cheek and he blushed just a little bit.

Time skip

(Sam's pov)

When we got to the cabin Colby looked over and smiled at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What are we doing here?" He asked laughing.

"We are gonna have to alone time. To relax." I said pulling him in with me.

Wen we walked in it was huge. It was honestly just beautiful.

"Babe this is amazing." Colby said pecking my cheek then walking around a bit. "But why are we here?" He asked looking around the fireplace.

 "But why are we here?" He asked looking around the fireplace

"Well I thought we needed some us time and

"Well I thought we needed some us time and...I've also been noticing you haven't went into little space in a while sooo I thought you could let lose a bit." I said smiling and crossing my arms.

"Well it's been stressful lately and I didn't want to burden you." He said putting his arms around my neck.

"Baby, you will never burden me." I said grabbing his hips and kissing him.

He smiled into the kiss and I didn't want this moment to end.

We stayed like that for a bit longer until we went to go and unpack our stuff.

When we were done I flopped down onto the bed and Colby giggled and turned around to me. I leaned up on my elbow and took him in.

He smiled and slipped his shirt off with a small genuine smile. I raked my eyes over him not wanting to miss an inch of how beautiful my little baby was.

I guess he started to get self conscious because he started to cover himself up, bhut I just looked him in the eyes and smiled and and sat up on my hands.

He walked over and strattled my waist, looking at me longingly.

There were no words exchanged, only looks of love.

I finally couldn't take it and I put my hand on his cheek, which he held against his face with his hand. I leaned in and slowly but softly kissed him, as if I was going to break him.

We both smiled into the kiss. After a while our hands started to roam each other's bodies. I carefully and slowly pulled him down onto the bed.

We didn't have sex.

We made love.

~
This was sappy but I hope you all liked it as much as I did.