37

READ A/N

(COLBY'S POV)

Elton decided to take us on a TFIL trip to stay overnight in a water-park. I can already tell that we will probably get caught.

We started walking around and goofing off trying to find a hiding spot. I looked at the water slide and decided we might be able to hide in there.

"Hey Uncle Elton we might be able to hide in there!" I said pointing to the slide.

"You really think you are gonna be able to hide in there Colby?" he said laughing and pointing the camera at the slide.

"Yeah man!" I said laughing a bit and jumped over the small rail climbing into the slide.

Everyone started laughing when I fell back down saying that it wouldn't work. Corey decided to make me try again and he went behind me.

"Corey! It's not gonna work!" I said laughing.

"Colby! It's gonna work!" he said laughing.

"Corey I'm slipping!" I continued laughing.

"Hold on brotha!" he said in his weird voice.

Then I slipped and we both fell and Corey stood up and everyone started laughing when he said "Yeah that's not gonna work..."

We started to walk away and after a bit we found a consession stand that wasn't in use so Andrea and I decided we would stay in there for a while.

"Okay I know it has been a bit since Elton and Corey have been back but we should throw a big welcome back party for them." Andrea said whispering.

"That's a good idea I will talk to the roomates later." I said whispering.

*45 MINS LATER*

Me and Andrea decided to go ahead and leave because we hadn't heard anything for a while. We snuck out through the door but as soon as we started walking we heard a loud whistle and yelling. We both just bolted.

We ran for a while and sirens started going off after a while they caught us so they walked us over to one of the canopees and told us to wait until the police showed up. 

"Sam we can not go back to jail." i said whispering.

"I know baby." he said grabbing my hand.

Once the police man got there he started to say that we were in trouble and that this was iligall and what would happen to us. When we saw Elton walk over with the camera.

"Oh hey guys." he said pointing the camera at all of us.

"Elton? What's going on?" Corey asked.

"What do you mean honey?" Elton asked trying not to laugh.

"Why are you not in trouble?" Corey asked again.

"Yeah you guys are in trouble." Andrea said standing up next to the cop.

"Elton! Did you make me sprint. For nothing?!" I said causing everyone to laugh.

"Did you sprint though?" he asked laughing.

"Yeah you're right." i said leaning back.

"So we're not in trouble?" Corey asked making the cop shrug.

"Well let's go!" Corey said walking weirdly.

We all stood up and walked towards the slides and stuff.

"You guys do realize i rented the place out right?" Elton asked laughing.

"REALLY?" Corey asked getting excited.

We all laughed and went up to the first slide.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

Sammy and I decides we would sneak off for a bit.

We ended up going to the concession stand and sat there for a bit and talked until I decided to sit on Daddy's lap.

"Hi Daddy." I said giggling.

"Hi baby." Sam said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you." I said looking in his eyes.

"I love you too baby. I love you so so much." he said placing his hand on my cheek.

He smiled at me and placed his forehead against mine. We both just looked into each other's eyes until I closed the gap between us. We kissed slowly just enjoying each others presence. Until they saw a flash.

"Awww Solby." Andrea whispered.

"All the time with those two I swear." Corey said laughing.

"Well at least it is not as bad as when I walked in on you two. Also I knew Corey would be the bottom." Sam said laughing.

I hit his arm playfully and looked at Corey seeing him blushing extremely hard and Elton just had his mouth hanging open. Andrea was just laughing her ass off, as was I.

"1. You are so dead. 2.I'm cutting that out of the video." Elton said pointing at Sam

"But Elton If'm editing remember?" Sam said smirking.

"Well shit..." Elton said groaning.

We all laughed at him and ran around for a few more hours until it was like 4 in the morning so we decided to go home.

~
Hope you guys enjoyed this little filler. So sorry it has been like 3 fricking weeks i apologize school just recently started back up so i have been stressed but ya know. Also, do you guys thing pansexuals are real and valid because i do let me know in the comments i will announce why i am asking later.
795 words