Rainy Days 36

*READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!*

(KAT'S POV)

I was sitting in the cafe' watching the rain hit the window next to me calmingly. I sighed listening "Get you the moon" by Kina and standing up to go get another hot chocolate. I paid for my hot chocolate and sat back down opening my book again and pulling my headphones back up. I curled up in the booth still watching the rain hit the window. This cafe' was like my safe place. I mean yeah I have a home and stuff but I just always feel so suffocated in that house nowadays.

I miss Devyn so freaking much I just wish she was here with me. As soon as she said yes to Ellie I felt myself break. Mainly because of the way she looked at me.

I decided to use the restroom and when I went to wash my hands I saw just how broken I really was. I was wearing extra comfy clothes when I usually wear nice things, my hair was messy, my eyes were red, and the worst part were the dark bags under my eyes from the nights with no sleep and the endless hours of crying.

(DEVYN'S POV)

I was sitting in the house watching as the rain came down. Ellie was out running errands and doing things for the wedding. I don't want to marry her. Yes I love her but not the same way I love Kat. God I miss her. I am such a horrible person. 

I decided to go to the cafe'. I wanted some time to think so i decided i would walk. I don't care if I get wet or not.

*TIME SKIP TO AT CAFE'*

I walked into the cafe' and looked over to where the booth Kat expressed her feelings in. I noticed a girl with blue hair sitting there looking out the window. I already knew it was Kat but I decided I would grab something to drink then I would go talk to her.

Once I had my drink I walked over to Kat and sat down slowly.

"Hey Katrina." I said lightly smiling at her.

"Hi Devyn." she said taking her headphones off.

"Look i'm sorry. I really am." I said looking down.

"Devyn. You said you liked me and led me on making me the happiest person I have been in a long time. Then you just went and got engaged to Ellie. I'm sorry for all the shit I said, but someone drugged me Devyn. I didn't know what I was saying. But I can't just forgive you that easily. I wish I could, but not right now." she said shedding a few tears.

The next thing I knew was that she walked out the door.

What have I done?

~

I will be posting a few parts about Solby soon but sorry for the later update my chapter had gotten deleted. I just wanted to post a few filler chapters because I am kinda blocked right now if anyone has any ideas let me know.

469 Words