Chapter 13: the horror

"Bolt, use electro ball!" I said. The ball did hit the glitchbreon. I then ran towards the glitchbreon and grabbed my 3DS. "You'll be back inside the 3DS soon!" I said. "You really think so?" He said. He started to transform into a robot. "Hehehe, what you think of me now?" The glitchbreon said. "Also, i know you loved your female umbreon. You can have her head because i don't need it." He said while throwing the head towards me. "You...  You... You...!" I stumbled. "What now? Hehehe, You know you don't have a chance to defeat me, nor the chance to send me back!" He said. I enraged. "YOU STUPID LITTLE BRAT!!! I WOULD KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!" i yelled. I ran away to my home with my 2 alive pokémon with me. I locked my room and cried of sadness and rage. "I... I can't believe... He did that... To Sapphire..." I said crying. "If i only had tools... like a hammer or... Or something, i could maybe... Maybe destroy him..." Then i jumped up. "That's it! Tools!" I unlocked the door and ran downstairs to the garage. I grabbed a hammer and a screwdriver. Then i ran back to the forest with leaf and bolt following. When i came there i threw the hammer at the glitchbreon. The hammer hit and damaged him. "Ow, who did that!?" he said. "Me!" i said. "That's what you get if you kill Sapphire!" i saw a chance to use a water type move but me and Pikagirl1527 didn't have any water types. "Well, challenge accepted!" the glitchbreon said.