Chapter 18: the final battles!

"Leaf, use leaf tornado, bolt, use thunder fang!" I said. The attacks did hit. "Luno, use shadow ball, Lightning,  use electro ball!" Pikagirl1527 said. The attacks did hit. Then a message appeared in front of us. "The wild glitchbreon transformed back in his normal form!" It said. After that it said "the wild glitchbreon fainted!" We both got the souls of our own pokémon. Pikagirl1527 walked to max. Touched him with the soul and he revived. "Max! I'm so glad you're back!" She said. We decided to go back. "We want to return!" All three of us said. When we were back we saw a cage with Nate, jibanyan and whisper in it. Then McKraken appeared. "Squeeheehee, look who came! How cute" He said. "We're gonna defeat you!" Pikagirl1527 said. "Squeeheehee, we'll see!" McKraken said. I saw Sapphire laying behind me. I walked to her and touched her with her soul. The head was gone and Sapphire was alive again. I hugged her. I cried tears of happiness. "Oh, Sapphire, i'm SO glad you're back!" I said. Sapphire wagged her tail. "Are you ready for the final battle?" I asked. Sapphire nodded. "Go, Sapphire! Use shadow claw, then use shadow ball and for the final attack use dark pulse!" I said. Sapphire did the attacks and none of the attacks missed. "Ow! You're strong!" McKraken said. "Max use flame charge to break the cage!" Pikagirl1527 said. Max broke the cage and jibanyan used his soultimate Paws of Fury. "Alright, ENOUGH!" McKraken said. He was about to use his soultimate. "Gutsy paw!" Hovernyan came flying and hit McKraken. "Oof" he said laying on the ground. "Now's your chance, guys!" Hovernyan said. We all nodded. "Leaf, use Leaf blade, Bolt, use Electro ball and Sapphire, use Shadow claw!" i said. All attacks hit. Same with the others. McKraken tried again to use his soultimate. "Sapphire?" i said. Sapphire nodded. "Bree!" she said. "I crossed my arms in an X form. "Sapphire, use your Z move! Ultra moon blast!" (this is an fanmade Z move. I don't know if it's even a Pokémon move) i said. Sapphire used all of his power to strengthen the Z move. "Now, Sapphire! Use the ultra moon blast!" I said. Sapphire nodded. "Umbreeeeeeooooooon!!!" She used the move and McKraken was defeated. He was about being sucked up by the 3DS. "I'll be back! Just you wait!" Then the 3DS closed. "Whoohoo!" I said. Sapphire wagged her tail and dances cutely. "Aw, cutie!" We all said.