Chapter 17: the weakening

The glitchbreon was damaged badly. "1 W177 N0T 7053 4G41N5T Y0U!" He shouted. "Max, use flame charge! Pikagirl1527 said. This time flame charge missed and caused the wall to break. Max was hit and was laying unconscious under the rubble. The glitchbreon used psychic powers to lift off the rubble. "0H Y34H!!! 7ucky m3! 4n0th3r 50u7!" He said. "Noooo!!! Max!!!" Pikagirl1527 shouted with tears in her eyes. I then decided to throw my hammer. It hit the glitchbreon badly. He growled. "Pin him down everyone!" I said. Everyone jumped on him and managed to pin him down. I grabbed my screwdriver and sat next to him. "Now we're gone see what's inside" i said. "5t4y 4w4y fr0m MY 3n605k373t0n! He said, growling and struggling, trying to escape. "Keep him pinned down!" I said. I opened the glitchbreon. I saw power wires, defense wires and, what suprised me the most, the endoskeleton's design. "My god, in what and in which factory is this guy's armor made of and what material is it made of?" I said. "Well, let's try some things" i grabbed a power wire and pulled it out causing the glitchbreon to get weaker. "0w! 5t0p th4t!" He said. After a few minutes almost all power and defense wires were out of it's body. "Unpin him. We're now going to make an end to this!" I said. All of the others nodded. Then hovernyan BUSTED through the door. "We need your help! Nate, jibanyan and whisper have been caught by McKraken!" He said. "And the glitchbreon?" I asked. "hmmm, i see he's weaker. Alright then. Finish him off first, then come back!" Hovernyan said. "Ok!" Pikagirl1527 said.