Chapter 16: devastation!

We heard screams coming from the lab. We ran towards the lab and opened the door. We saw bloody heads and dead bodies laying in puddles of blood. I shivered. Then the lights flickered off. After 5 seconds they flickered on again and saw the professor's dead body without a head in the blood puddle. The door slammed in a lock behind us. "Well, well, well. Look who we have here." Something said. We looked behind us and saw the glitchbreon. "For if you're wondering, i forced the professor to repair me. After that i killed him in case you two came here. You two are sooner here than i expected to." He said. "Also i got Sapphire's soul. With that soul i can make ANY pokémon like me, a serial killer. But they will stay the same species as now. Battle me and we'll see who's the strongest here! If you win, i give you the soul and you can revive your umbreon. BUT! If I win, i will use the soul to take over the pokémon world with NO chance to stop me! Deal?" He grinned. "Let's not take the deal, Rémon." Pikagirl1527 said. "It's a Deal! I will win! I do this for Sapphire!" I said. "Oh no..." Jason whispered. "Go, Leaf and Bolt!" I said. "Go, Luno, Lightning and Max!" Pikagirl1527 said. "Leaf, use leaf blade, Bolt use Electro ball!" I said. Leaf blade missed but electro ball hit. "Luno, use iron tail, Lightning use electro shock and Max use flame charge!" Pikagirl1527 said. Iron tail hit, electro shock hit and flame charge hit and smashed the glitchbreon against the wall.