character 1

"I love you baby girl." Iris said to her speedster girlfriend as she kissed her slowly. "Do you wanna prove it?" Y/n asked pulling Iris onto the bed. Iris laughed a bit. "Baby, I have work to do." Iris said. "Come one baby girl. I love you so much."

Iris smiled a bit. "How about after we go to my dad's house. I hear he is making your favorite." Iris said. "For real. Let's go." Y/n said then super speeds getting dressed. Iris laughed a bit before they left for Joe's house. Y/n super speed them there.

Y/n started talking to Cisco as Barry took Iris out side to talk. "So Barry wassup?" Iris asked Barry. "Um Iris I really like you, like really really like you." Barry said. "Barry. I... I don't see you like that. I see you as my brother." Iris told him.

She put a hand on his shoulder before heading inside to be with her girlfriend, friends and family. Barry watched how Iris and y/n acted with each other. He felt a over whelming in his stomach. That feeling jealous. Barry hated seeing the to together. He wanted to be with Iris.

Barry took off and changed the time line. At first Barry was happy but then he was not as happy, so Barry changed the timeline back. But everything was not the same. Y/n and Iris hated each other, Cisco hates him and Caitlin was somewhat the same.