chapter 11

"You are so brave, and so quiet, I forget your struggling." Iris said crying over Y/n's body as y/n was close to death. "Please Y/n I need you! I... I love you!" Iris yelled as Y/n was fighting for her life. y/n opened her eyes.

Lightning could be seen in them and the iris of her eye turned white. "Protect Iris." Y/n said speeding to the speedster that hurt her and put cuffs on him that damped his powers. But she was still badly hurt. "Take me to S.T.A.R Labs." Y/n said.

She put a hand on her ribs. "I got you Y/n." Iris said going over to her. "I love you to Iris." Y/n said to her. Iris smiled at that. Soon they got to S.T.A.R Labs. "Oh my gosh." Caitlin said. She rushed over to Y/n quickly.

"Come on Y/n let's get you some help." Caitlin said. "Everything hurts." She said before Cait took her to the med bay. "I'm glad she is safe." Cisco said. "Me too." Iris said. "You know you could see how much Y/n liked you since we where young." Barry said.

"How?" Iris asked. "It was the way she looked at you Iris. Even though you to hated each other she would still protect you no matter what." Barry said. Iris smiled a bit. "I never seen it till now. Thanks Barry." Iris said. Soon Wally ran in. "Hey how's Y/n?" He asked.

"She is gonna be fine. She is badly hurt though." Iris said. Wally nodded. "That's good that she is going to be ok." Wally said. Iris smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'm going to check in on Y/n." Iris said. Wally nods. "Ok sis." Wally said.