chapter 4

Y/n had no idea about the flash point. She felt like something had happened to the time line, mostly case of her powers. But she though nothing off it. She had moved back to Central City. Her and Felicity did not work out but they are great friends.

At this point chills is back. (I watched the YouTube channel chills) Y/n unpacked her new apartment using her super speed. Y/n was out of breath. "Man I need to get use to my speed. Or I need to use it more." She said catching her breath.

Y/n moved her pink hair out of her face till she noticed there was a meta using there powers on the city. Y/n used her powers to change into her suit and ran to the bad guy. "Hi there, miss me." Y/n said. "Who are you punk?" He asked.

"I'm Chills your worst night mare." Y/n said as the temperature in the area dropped to under -10. "What the hell! What did you do, you bitch?" He asked shivering. Y/n ran knocked him down. "Ugh!" He said in pain. "Awe poor baby." Y/n said with a smirk.

Then flash and vibe came to the party. Y/n tied the man up to a pole and ran off. Once she got home she took off the mask. "Oh boy." Y/n muttered to herself as she sat down on the couch. She moved her hair out of her face.