chapter 17 (final chapter)

Y/n and Iris where at Joe's house with the team. Y/n was sitting in Iris' lap. The group had a good time apart from Cisco who had his heart broken by Gypsy. "Awe Cisco everything will be ok." Caitlin said.

"What do you mean. Iris and Y/n are married, you and Barry are together, Cecile and Joe have a beautiful baby girl." Cisco said as he started to drink. "Oh boy." Caitlin said. Y/n rolled her eyes before kissing Iris' check and when to get some food. Then the baby started to cry when Y/n left the room.

She stopped crying when she seen Y/n and made grabby hands at her. Y/n when over and held her. "She seems to like you." Cecile said. "Well you have a free baby sitter any time." Y/n said with a smile. Cecile and Joe smiled.

"Really?" Joe asked. "Yeah. Me and Iris wanna start in the baby training sooner or later and I love kids so why not." Y/n said with a goofy smile. "Your a great sister in law." Wally said. "I ain't doing nothing for you Kid." Y/n snapped at her brother in law.

There was a knock on the door. Joe when and opened the door. A girl with brown hair and e/c eyes and a girl with h/c hair and brown eyes was at the door. "Um hi. I'm Nora and this is Akemi. We are Iris' and Y/n's kids from the future." Nora said.